42. k-i-s-s and p-i-z-z-a

hi baby's!
the * means that something i edited in the last chapter of you didn't know! 😌 (if you want, check out the last chapter to see what i edited!)
ok well, i love u guys enjoy. ❤️ 💖

Having people over was a stressful situation in general but having someone come over who you don't really know that well was even more stressful.

Tae had already told Sora that she could come over and he'll try to fix her laptop as fast he could and Jungkook already told Hay that he was on his way 10 minutes ago and he didn't live that far. So, Hay was feeling excited but also conflicted and overwhelmed. Her anxiety was running through her slightly and she didn't like it. She wanted to see Jungkook but she didn't want him to question about that morning and she couldn't help but feel like Sora was up to no good.

Taehyung ended up talking to Mia a few seconds afterward since she called to tell him a hilarious story about how Hobi fell into the mall fountain with the present he was going to give to his ex-girlfriend. She then followed the send him a picture of a distressed and wet Hoseok. Taehyung ended up laughing so hard until tears came out the corners of his eyes. Hay was happy for Taehyung and Mia because now they can finally just be together and share their love for one another. They were actually very cute together, Hay thought. Even though Mia doesn't particularly like her, she'll kick someone's ass if someone tries to ruin their relationship, especially Sora.

"Okay, babe. Have fun! Make sure you get home safely. Don't fall into the fountain like Hobi did. Okay, I'll text you. I love you baby, bye" Taehyung smiled as he hung up the phone. He got up to grab some snacks as Hay looked at him with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at her.

"I love you," she mocked in a childlike way but was in no way actually making fun of him. Taehyung just threw a bag of chips at her and told her to shut her annoying mouth.

"So, did you tell Mia?" Hay asked as she gathered some plates for the pizza, which should be arriving soon.

"Tell her what?" he was confused about what to tell Mia since he was usually an open book with his girlfriend.

"That you invited Sora to come over so you can fix her laptop," Hay said suspiciously, knowing damn well that the latter didn't tell his significant other.

"Oh," he laughed it off, not even worrying about it, "no! There's no need to. She's just going to be in and out. That's all," he shrugged. Hay was going to retaliate and tell Taehyung that Soras intentions might be different but then the door bell rang. She wished that boys weren't so ignorant when it comes to telling someone something. They figure that their significant other wouldn't be upset if they don't tell them one little fact when that is actually wrong.

"Oh! It's the pizza," she squealed, grabbing the $20 off the counter. She didn't eat that much that day so she was relatively hungry.

"Thank goodness you're here, I am starv-" Hay had started to say but was faced with Jungkook being at the door, who just smirked at the shorter girl.

"Well, damn Hay, I didn't think you wanted me that much" he winked as he walked passed her. As she closed her eyes in embarrassment, all she heard was Taehyung say "OOOOOOOH" out of congratulating Jungkook on teasing her.

"Fuck you guys," she said as she went back to the kitchen to grab the rest of the snacks.

"Whats up, dude" Jungkook hugged Taehyung after he set his stuff down on Hay's dining room table. Taehyung was rather happy that Jungkook was around because they were becoming rather close, *especially since he confronted Taehyung about how he knew he liked Mia and vice versa.