9. arcade and surprises [m]

warning- uh I would say a lil bit, and I mean just a tad bit, of mature content but the book is literally called fucked up so why the warning amirite lmao anyway enjoy reading and pls comment (: I enjoy reading those so much mwah!

Friday

Taehyung
-

Taehyung: MIaaaaa

Taehyung: I'm so bored help

to Taehyung: you're literally across the room tae

Taehyung: ooo we're on nickname terms now? (; I have plenty for you babe

to Taehyung: sigh lmao do your work tae mr.lee said you literally just have to draw something you find fascinating so draw something haha

Taehyung and I have been texting since Monday and it's been rather interesting. I have learned that he can turn things to super fucking cute to really sexual real quick. He's constantly flirting with me and it makes me smile because even when I tell him to stop playfully, he still slips in a cheesy line somewhere. I'm not sure if he likes me or if he's just bored but I'm guessing he's just bored. Both options have me really confused because he can get any girl he wants so why would he want to be talking to me? We don't really interact with each other in school except for in art class. Outside of the class, we never really talk to each other in the halls or lunch room which could be kind of weird since we go to the same school but I didn't want to think about it too much. I was still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm texting Taehyung.

The only person that knows that Taehyung and I actually remotely speak to each other is Aria. I put my phone down and looked at her and smiled at what she was drawing. It was a shadow of a boy with a sunset in front of him.

"Wow, Aria! You're a great drawer. I wish I had your skills." I awed.

"Look at yours, Mia! You're drawing a galaxy in different colored pens! Damn. That's an A right there." I smiled and thought of how close we've gotten already. She has been eating with us all week and it's been pretty fun. I took my seat back and Jimin just moved down and gave Aria his original seat. She met Jungkook and they actually had a lot in common like they're shy when they first meet people but then is hella outgoing when they get to know someone. She fits right into the group and I'm so glad.

When I started drawing and really focused on the stars, Aria tapped my shoulder and nodded towards me. I looked and who or what was in front of me and I saw Taehyung sitting directly across from me with a sketch pad in his hands.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" I rolled my eyes but blushed at how he had a warm smile on his face.

"You look cute while focusing on something." He grinned.

I blushed and tried to brush off his comment.

"Oh my god," I laughed,"again, what do you want?"

"Well, Mr. Lee told us to draw something that fascinates us so that's what I'm going to do." He said while he tapped my nose. I squinted my eyes, wondering why he was sitting here when his table was across the room.

"What does that have to do with you sitting near us?" I eyes him suspiously.

"Can I not want to sit next to two cute girls?" He smiled at both of us and Aria gasped and blushed really hard before going back to drawing.