25. sometimes the truth hurts

[ oml hi if any mistakes i'm sorry ]

"Dude, can you like hurry your ass up?" Jungkook said through the phone with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He was currently waiting for Mia outside of her house to take her to school. It's already been 7 minutes since he got there and he was getting rather frustrated.

"Dude! I'm sorry, I just can't find my dam- AHA! Found you, you sneaky mofo." Mia snickered evilly while Jungkook just raise his eyebrow is curious manner.

"Alright, I'm almost at the door. See you out there." Mia spoke hurriedly while opening the door and hanging up the phone call.

Once Mia stepped outside, she saw Jungkooks car waiting in front of her house with music he just started blaring.

"Morning" Mia breathed, "Sorry, I couldn't find my damn shoe but it was hiding under my pile of clothes on my chair for some reason." Mia said with confusion, buckling her seat-belt.

"You're such a messy person." Jungkook laughed while Mia just scoffed.

"Have you seen your room?" Mia scoffed as she remembered going to Jungkooks house a few weeks ago and seeing his room cluttered with books and clothes everywhere.

"For your information, I've been rather clean and organized recently, thank you very much." Jungkook pointed out while turning.

"Uh huh, for what reason exactly?" Mia squinted.

"Well, I do kind of have a girlfriend and I don't think she'll appreciate a messy room." He laughed.

"How are things with her, by the way?" Mia asked curiously while Jungkook tensed up.

Jungkook and Nina were doing fine at the moment. He apologized through phone while she just accepted the apology. He's planning on seeing her today which he was rather excited about. He was tense because of how Nina doesn't like Mia and how she showed that the last time he saw her.

"It's fine. We're fine." Jungkook said plainly.

Mia, knowing her best friend was lying somewhat, rolled her eyes, "You're a terrible liar. Have you fought recently or anything? Did she complain about something once again?" Mia asked while being concerned for Jungkook. She doesn't want him to be unhappy all the time because of this girl. If she is able to say something that will give him an insight on how Nina is then she say it.

"Well," Jungkook started, feeling really nervous for some reason, "that's not any of your business, Mia." Mia widened her eyes while Jungkook widened his as well. He's never said words like that to Mia but he assumed it was because of the pressure he was feeling.

"It's kind of my business when one of my best friends is sad and I can do something about it. And usually, you're sad because of your rude ass girlfriend. I don't even get why you like her." Mia snapped while Jungkook parked in the school parking lot.

Jungkook seemed pissed more than anything. Mia and Jungkook never really argued. They may have had their sarcastic fights but its never gone farther than that.

Jungkook was fighting with himself and he hated it. He fought with his girlfriend, who he loves so much, about his best friend because she doesn't like her. He was slightly arguing with his best friend, who he would die for, about his girlfriend because she doesn't like her. He can't seem to choose between the two. It shouldn't be this difficult but he doesn't want to choose. His head was hurting and he was just pissed off in general. He clenched his jaw and looked towards Mia who held a scowl on her face.

"You know wha-" BOOM. Jungkook and Mia both jumped in their seats and looked over towards the passenger window to see who slapped their hand on the window. It was Jin.