2. pick-up lines

My walk consisted of nothing but silence. I walked home alone and couldn't think straight. I thought "Did Yoongi really break up with me? Was that forreal?". You can say I may be in denial. I can't help but be in complete shock, though. Yoongi and I were THE couple at school. We weren't popular or anything, but everyone knew us. They loved our relationship.

    So many girls would come up to us and say,"Oh, you guys are relationship goals!" And then run off while giggling. It was cute. But that won't happen anymore.

  I can't get the image of his face when he broke up with me out of my head. He was so emotionless. As if he didn't really care if he hurt my feelings or not, he just wanted to get it over with.

  Jin and Sora have been the most supportive so far and have been around my life the longest. They have been texting me and making sure I was okay and that they're here for me whenever I'm ready. I haven't texted back yet, but they are honestly the greatest friends I could ever ask for. I'm so lucky to have them.

   When I got home, I got a text message from Jin and Sora again. I decided to text back.

Jin 💖: Mia, LETS GO TO THE MOVIES TOMORROW TO CHEER YOU UP, YEAH? LETS INVITE THE WHOLE GANG. well, expect for yoongi but everybody else (:

to Jin 💖: that sounds good, thank you for your support jin (:

Sora: So you down for the movies or nah?

to Sora: I just said yes to Jin lol, so yes.

Sora: YOURE TEXTING BACK FINALLY HI MISSED YOU BOO

to Sora: okay bye again

Sora: you suck why are we friends

I laughed for the first time today. Sora always knows how to make me smile even when I don't want to. Cliche, right? Well, she's my best friend. What do you expect? She can be really annoying sometimes with her sarcastic comments and sassiness but that's also some of the many reasons why I love her.

    I decided to take a shower to get somewhat relaxed. Mom was at work still. I only live with my mom, which I'm completely fine with. My dad walked out on us when I was little so I don't really remember him. It's okay though, I have a good life with my mom.

    After my shower, I saw that I have multiple text messages.

Sora: oh okay yeah don't text back that's cool too

Jimin: hey mia, are you okay?

Jungkookie: do you want me to tell you stupid pick up lines to make you feel better? I have so many omg

Yoongi ❤️: I'm sorry.

My heart literally skipped a beat after seeing his name. Should I delete his number? It's not like I will have any use for it.

Yoongi ❤️
Delete contact?

Sigh...

[Yes] or [No]

Yoongi

Contact saved.

I guess I can't bring myself to delete his number...

to Jimin: I'm okay, I guess. I will be okay within time. Thanks for checking up on me

to Jungkookie: why don't you send them to a girl you actually like jungkookah

    Jungkook and Jimin are pretty sweet. I met them both through Yoongi. Even though Jungkook is a little younger than me, he will protect me to no end. We have this special bond. We can't even describe it, honestly. It's like we were meant to be friends and look out for each other. Jimin is the sweetest, though. He can also be a tease, to be honest. Actually, Jungkook is also a tease. They both know that they're handsome and they do use it to their advantage sometimes but they both have such big hearts and wouldn't hurt a soul.

Jungkookie: you could've just said no jesus

to Jungkookie: no

Jungkookie: stfu i know you love my pick up lines so get ready pretty lady

to Jungkookie: you're annoying

Jungkookie: love you too <3

Jungkookie: are you a volcano because i lava you

Jungkookie: ur daddy must be a drug dealer cuz ur dope

Jungkookie: your eyes are blue, like the ocean. and baby, i'm lost at sea

to Jungkookie: jungkook wtf my eyes are brown

Jungkookie: stfu

to Jungkookie: lowkey about to block ur number why r we friends

Jungkookie: cuz you love me & im fucking
g r e a t

I put my phone down to make some dinner. I looked through the refrigerator and cabinets and nothing looked appetizing. I decided I needed to go to the store to find something I want. I put my shoes on and grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys.

The store I usually go to is in walking distance. As I was walking, my phone kept going off and I thought it was Jungkook being stupid, but when I looked down, I saw it was Yoongi.

Yoongi: Don't ignore me.

Yoongi: I want to talk. Can we please meet up or something?

Yoongi: Mia...

I don't think I can look at him the same anymore. I can't get over the fact that he just didn't care. Maybe I shouldn't care.

to Yoongi: look who's being clingy now

I may have been being a bitch but I don't get how he can break up with me and then still want to see me? Yoongi and I can probably be friends in the future but not right now. I'm not even myself right now to make any decisions. So, ignoring him till I get back to my old self seems like the best bet. It hasn't even been a whole twenty-four hours. Today has been so overwhelming. I just need to eat dinner and go to bed. I can't wait for this day to be over.