30. coffee and groceries

*omg we reached 14k reads omg i love y'all so much*

sorry sorry for the wait but omg you all make me wanna cry with all of ur support with this book AH and we're already on chapter 30 holy crap omg okay okay enjoy

"I'm sorry Mia...I just can't come back." She heard from the phone. The voice was distant and full of hurt. Although the voice was far away, she knew exactly who it was.

"Taehyung? What do yo- You're joking right?" Mia choked up as she felt her throat closing. The thought of Taehyung leaving and never coming back has crossed her mind plenty of times but she never thought it would actually happen.

"No. Why would I joke about that? " Taehyung's even more distant voice said out loud, seething with anger.

"P-please don't leave, Taehyung!" Mia begged while clutching on the phone.

"I have to.." he breathed as if he was ready for his last goodbye.

"No, Taehyung. I-I need you! I think I love you. Please. Let's just make this work. I-" She sobbed. Her eyes were bloodshot and she felt she couldn't breathe. She kept sobbing and felt she was falling but there was no one to catch her at all.

There was silence between them except for Mia's sobs, until Taehyung whispered, "and I loved you. I do love you, but I don't deserve you, baby. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Goodbye Mia." He croaked, finally hanging up. All Mia felt like doing was crying.

She was sobbing grossly, not forgiving herself for giving him another chance. Cursing at Taehyung for entering her life in general so she wouldn't feel this pain. She loves him but he leaves her. She's so use to people leaving but this one stung. She thought Taehyung was different.

"Taehyung...", she called out as if he was in arms reach and breath heavily.

"Come back..." She sobbed.

Then she woke up.

Mia then felt a jolt in her body and she sat up quickly on her bed. She blinked multiple times, waking her self up. Oh, it was just a nightmare. Mia had been having the same nightmare for a couple nights and she has woken up scared or sad but she's never woken up crying ; until now.

She checked the time once she calmed herself down and noticed it was 12 in the afternoon. It also happened to be Friday which meant Christmas was in 4 days. The whole group had planned on having a get together the next Friday to exchange gifts and have fun together which Mia was pretty excited about.

She checked her phone, hoping for a text from a certain someone but was met with other messages from some of her friends.

aria

hey girlie! how are you? i miss you, can't wait to see you!

namjoonie

lets chill today, i'll treat u to some lunch and then u can buy dinner aha

jungkookie

i hate myself i fucking tripped at the gym in front of a hot girl are you fuckin kidding me

jungkookie

n i swear to god if u make fun of me, i'll tell everyone that one time you accidentally told that guy at the mall that you would totally sleep with him if the chance came and then you found out he was gay

Mia started smiling, even laughing a bit and felt a little better since she woke up.

mia

hey aria (: i miss u too omg! i can't wait to give u your gift, lets chill soon maybe before the hangout :)

mia mia