32. i missed you

hi bbs!! it's been a year 💕

"Call us when you get there! I want to make sure you get home safely!" Taehyungs mom yelled as he walked towards the bus to go back to his home.

Taehyung and his parents had a conversation about how he didn't want to rely on them financially anymore. He knew that they had no financial problems buts he felt as though he needs to learn how to learn how to live on his own with his own money. His parents refused at first until Taehyung practically begged them to just trust him. He promised that he was going to get a job right when he got back home and try to get a roommate or move in with someone who needed a roommate. His parents then agreed since he wasn't going to go through adulthood completely alone.

Once they said their tearful bye's, and see you later's, Taehyung was on his way, hoping for kind of new fresh start.

It was Friday morning, which meant that there was a get together at Namjoon's that night. He got small gifts for everyone, just guessing what everyone liked, since he didn't want to be that one douchebag who didn't bring gifts but for only two people.

As he was drifting off to sleep, he felt his phone vibrate.

hobi
hey man! idk if you decided to come back or not, but the get together is tonight and if you need a ride, i got you dude

tae
yeah, i'm coming back. i can't keep running from my problems, am i right? and if it's not too much trouble...i'll give you gas money for sure

hobi
pft, it's christmas don't worry about it! plus i got you a present so i'm stoked that you decide to come! ill pick you up at 6, okay? it's just going to be us and the crew.

Taehyung then felt really nervous since he hadn't seen Mia in two weeks and has only sent her one text.

tae
awesome, thanks hobi (: for everything.

Once Taehyung arrived back in Seoul, he went straight to his apartment and looked at how messy he left it. He groaned at himself for making such a dramatic exit and that's all he left with Mia to think about for the last two weeks. If she even thought of me...

He straightened everything up and then sighed out of relief once he was done. He then relized that he needed to wrap all of the presents that he bought for everyone. He groaned at the fact that he had to limit his money now since he told his parents he wanted to be an adult. He shook his head and decided to go straight to the nearest store that may sell wrapping paper.

He arrived at the store within 10 minutes and was crying inside out of happiness since there wasn't that many people inside. He spotted the Christmas section that was completely demolished, assuming the late-last minute shoppers doings, and grabbed two rolls of wrapping paper. One was printed with Scooby-Doo and one was printed with Overwatch logo all over. He decided to get both.

He wrapped the presents as neatly as he could but he noticed he's never wrapped presents so they came out pretty shitty. He decided to start new and watch YouTube videos on "how to wrap presents so people won't laugh at me"  and surprisingly saw a bunch of videos that help him a lot.

He perfected the wrapping and was pretty proud of himself that he took a picture and sent it to his mother.

Taehyung 🦁
mom!!! look i wrapped presents!!! perfectly!!

momma 🐻
...is that scooby-doo wrapping paper?

Taehyung 🦁
don't judge me