5. live a little

History was never a good subject for me. I always had to try extra hard just to get a low B on a test. When we got home from the ice cream parlor, I noticed it was going to be Friday tomorrow and I actually had a History test that day. 

I texted Namjoon and Hoseok in a group chat , since they are in the same class with me, and reminded them just in case they forgot.

Mia: lol when we have a history test tomorrow lol i love life

Namjoonieeee: ARE YOU SERIOUS?? FUCK BRB GONNA STUDY RIGHT NOW

Hoseok💗: when you already studied 😎

I rolled my eyes and laughed at Hoseok. He was actually really good in History, it's just Namjoon and I that have trouble with history. Even if I studied, I knew I was going to fail anyway.

-

   Namjoon, Hoseok and I went to our first period which is obviously history. I stayed up all night studying so hopefully it will pay off.

"Okay, class get seated. The test will start in a few minutes." Mrs. Kim yelled. To say that I was nervous was a complete understatement.

"I'm so nervous, oh my god." The boys know this is how I get right before a test.

"Mia, you'll be okay! You studied all last night!" Hoseok reminded me.

"Yeah, I'll probably do worse than you." Namjoon joked. Right after he said that, Mrs.Kim gave out the test.

During the test, I was kind of shocked that I knew some of the answers. I could tell Namjoon was struggling but he was also pretty close to finishing. Hoseok was already done with the test. When I looked at the clock, we had 15 minutes left till the bell rung. I finished up the last few questions and finally felt like I aced, or at least made a high B, on a history test. I turned it in while having a smile on my face. Maybe today was going to be a good Friday.

My next two classes, Science and Music, were pretty uneventful. Jungkook and Jimin were both in those classes so after we were done with our work, we just chatted away until the lunch bell rang.

"I need a girlfriend, Mia!!" Jimin whined. I never understood how Jimin didn't have a girlfriend yet. He was extremely handsome and very sweet and totally boyfriend material. Yet, some girls maybe too shy to even go up and talk to him in general.

"Then go find one?" I said confused. I didn't know what he wanted me to do with his problem. I hope he doesn't want me to be his wing-woman cause that's not happening.

"I'm trying but no one likes me." Jimin rolled his eyes and pouted his lips.

"I'm pretty sure some girls do, they're just too scared to say anything." I explained while I started drawing on a piece of paper that was on Jungkooks side of the table. I looked over at Jungkook and he seemed very serious and was engrossed in his phone and typing erratically. I was concerned for a second or two until Jimin interrupted my thoughts.

"Is one of those girls you, Mia Ahn?" Jimin jokingly flirted while winking.

"Oh, in your dreams Jimin!" I said while shoving him. I was about to ask Jungkook what was wrong because he seemed just a little off but then the bell rang for lunch. Jimin and I got up and got our stuff ready. I looked over at Jungkook and he was still looking at his phone, reading a long text message.