Fubuki x Reader

It was pretty late. But you wanted to stay up. You had to. It was one of the only chances of talking to your boyfriend. He stayed up to train so he came back late. The blond overworked himself sometimes. You got angry at your brother because he told him to work hard, unknowingly telling him to overwork. You just waited for now. Until Fubuki came back. You wanted to talk. Nothing bad, it's just been a while.

"Hey, princess." Someone said as they sat down, you jumping in surprise. The blond laughed and held your hand. "Fubuki! You scared me!" You scolded. He laughed and sat next to you. "You should be asleep by now." He said as he laid down and put his head on your lap.

You started playing with his hair and took your time to respond. "I just wanted to stay up. I wasn't tired anyways." You told him. You raised your head to look up, just to hide a yawn. How, incredibly cliché. You 'tsk'ed under your breath before smiling at him.

He had his eyes closed and breathing steadily. It wouldn't surprise you if he fell asleep, with all the extra work on his shoulders. You knew he hadn't, however, when you felt his face heat up when you put your hand down on his chest. His red eyes opened quickly, and he stared up at you.

He didn't say anything but you knew he was embarrassed. Not that he would say anything either way. "What's up?" You said casually. "Nothing, the sky mostly," he responded. "Yeah, that's true," you looked up again and quickly shrieked when you felt hands on  your sides.

"St-stop what are you doing!" You managed to say between giggles. He tickled you and you rolled over. He was already up, pinning you down and forcing you to lie still. You tried to call yourself down and soon your laughs subsided. You crossed your arms and he laughed.

"It took longer this time-," he started. "Did not!" You protested. He chuckled. "Sure, if ya say so." He sat back down and it was silent for a few minutes.

"Fubuki?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I love you too, princess."