~|Lemon•Free|~

i forgot who requested this but-

Also: Pretend you're 18+! I know none of you are, if you are though...

welp, on to the lemon!

"The movie is ready." You called as you put it in. Free grinned, his whole face lighting up. He brought a bunch of snacks to the bed.

He opened a small bag with chocolate kisses. "Mine." He said before you could reach out and grab one. "Fine. Meanie." You said pouting. You put play and rested your head on his shoulder. He smiled and ate his chocolate. "...can I have one, please?" You pleaded looking at him.

"Mine." He repeated. You sighed sadly. Then you got an idea. "What are you thinking?" He asked frowning. His dark eyes looked at you suspiciously. You suddenly kissed him. You tasted the chocolate on his lips. As you moved towards him you accidentally turned the movie's volume down.

Not noticing you let the remote fall as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed back quickly as his arms went down to your waist. Then he deepens the kiss, his pink tounge sliding inside your mouth. The reason why you were doing this was forgotten.

You started panting as his lips left yours and moved to your neck. He covered your neck with small love bites. You whimpered once he got to a certain spot. He started abusing it, licking, sucking, biting.

"F-free!" You moaned a little as he kissed you again. "We don't have to do this you know." He said softly, his teeth grazing your earlobe. "I-i want t-to." You whispered, shivering as his warm breath washes over your neck. He kissed you again and his hands started climbing up your back slowly.

Softly, gently his hands reached the band of your bra. He unclipped it. A stifled gasp left your lips as he groped one. "Ah~" you moaned as he took off your shirt. He massaged one, sucking on the other.

"I-it's not fair, w, what about you?" You managed to say as he moved to the other one. His lips reached your stomach. He took his shirt off. Your face turned strawberry red.

He had abs.

Shit-

You unconsciously held your hand out, resting your hand on them. He turned red as he looked down at you. He kissed you again. Younger intertwined he started unzipping his pants, and pulling your leggings off.

Taking your panties off he slipped a finger in. "A-ah~ Free~!" You moaned against his lips. Being new to this feeling you squirmed against his finger. Slipping another one in he stretched you out.

He pushed deeper making your (E/C) eyes widen. A knot formed in your stomach, your walls tightening. Before you released he pulled his fingers out. A small whine escaped your mouth, a blush following after.

"(Y/N), the fun is just starting he said finally taking his boxers off and positioning himself. You prepared yourself as he suddenly pushed in. A whimper left your lips. Tears pooling in your eyes at the pain.

He kissed some away as he brushed a thumb across your tear stained cheek. He let you adjust as your tears stopped falling. Finally the pain left and pleasure filled your enitire body.

The smallest moan left your mouth and he started thrusting in and out. "FREE~!" You screamed as he went faster. "H-harder~!" You moaned. He rammed into your g-spot.

You arched your back, wrapping your legs around him and causing him to go in deeper. Your walls tightened and his cock hardened. You both screamed eachothers names and released.

He pulled out and hugged you close. "I love you." You panted softly. "Not as much as I do." He said smirking.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No more lemons till next month..

Yay...

Um... yeah.. so..

*sigh*

Nevermind-

Sorry it's short and stuff-