Shu!Vampire x Reader

Shu and I were walking home. Shu was walking quietly next to me, not saying anything to break the silence. But then...he was quiet all day.

He never said anything and ignored almost everybody. When Valt accidentally threw him a ball, he caught it without knowing.

He had better reflexes since he hurt his shoulder. His usual blood red eyes were now black. When the beyclub asked him why, he stared at them. Then he looked away and shrugged.

When I sat next to him in class he stiffened up. Biting his lip he excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Now he just kind of stared at me. We walled quietly to the bey park where we were going to meet Valt and the beyclub.

~2nd POV~

You looked at him out of the corner of your eye. His black eyes turned blacker. He bit his lip. And he stopped breathing. You actually saw his shoulders stop moving and his chest froze.

Then you tripped.

Your hands flew in front of you to catch your fall. But you accidentally scraped your hand and started bleeding.

Shu covered his mouth and nose but his eyes suddenly grew hungry and wild.

He suddenly pushed you. And he was on top of you. He grabbed your hand and licked it.

Normally you'd smack him and say that was disgusting but you were terrified.

"Sweet" he murmured.

"I don't think so" and you pushed him off. You started running but didn't get Far. You were pushed into a wall and your eyes met black.

His teeth bit into the flesh of your hand. "Shu!!" You yelled. Your voice somehow awakened him. He stopped and looked at you.

But then the wild look came back. Afraid of what was going to happen next you said "Shu... stop" You struggled to keep your eyes open. "P-please..."

Then.. your hands were somehow in his hair. And your lips were moving along with his. The wild look in his eyes disappeared. His black eyes somehow became it's usual red.

You pulled away as his pale skin colored. He took a step back, eyes wide, and tripped. He looked up at you.

"Y-you-I- What? I couldnt- I Tried- I- D-did you-?" You saw him struggle with words. He brought his hand to his lips as a heavy blush rested on his cheeks.

"You attacked me" You whispered. You looked at your bleeding hand. The pain finally started appearing. It flowed to you in many waves.

You pressed your self against the wall, trying not to fall. You felt dizzy. You tried to take a step but fell.

Shu's hand automatically flew to you. You flinched and his arm froze. He looked away. "I-I'm sorry"

Your eyes closed as you lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~

A/N

This was also a request

Also: NO YOU WILL NOT BECOME A VAMPIRE

besides that hope you like this!!!