Yugo x Yandere!Reader

"Hey Y/N" a green haired girl greeted you. In response you growled.

You struggled against the ropes around you. You groaned in frustration. The girl laughed.

"Hehehe. Don't struggle Y/N~" she cooed. "Shut the f*** up" you said darkly.

You were struggling against the voice in your head.

You got a knife in your pocket. USE IT

You didn't want to though. You are not a killer. Besides. Yugo was here.

"Maybe I'll just kill you~" Teresa said. She put the blade to your face. Then she dragged it harshly across your cheek.

You screamed in pain. The blood spilled into the sleeve of your shirt.

She plunged the knife into you arm. You screamed as Yugo yelled at her to stop. "Why senpai~? Dont you like it?" She whined.

You had enough. An insane smile grew in your face. "I had enough"

Your E/C eyes looked into her black eyes. "Don't smile you stupid girl" she yelled.

She raised the knife to plunge it in your chest but you were to fast. You quickly grabbed the knife from your pocket, cut the ropes, and rolled away.

She stabbed the wood behind you and you giggled. "Missed me~" you giggled.

Teresa shrieked in fury. Yugo gasped in horror as blood appeared in Teresa's arm.

"Fight! Fight you coward" you yelled at her. Her eyes narrowed as she lunged at you.

You kicked her and stabbed her stomach. Blood spilled into your hands. You laughed as you dragged it down. Then you took it out.

"You're crazy!!" She coughed out blood and Yugo fainted.

"Crazy am I? I'll show you crazy" you snarled. You stabbed her neck and she coughed once and fell, dead.

You threw away the knife and stared at your hands, covered in blood.

You looked at Yugo. You ran a finger down his cheek. "At least. Now you're safe" you said quietly.

You smiled. "I'll protect you forever. Because I love you"

Then you cut his ropes. You picked him up easily and jumped out of the window.

You ran to the dojo. "Xhaka! Xhaka!" You yelled. He came out, laughing with Ukyo and Quon, until he saw you covered in blood.

"What happened?" He asked. You stumbled and Quon caught you. "Help him. Help Yugo. Fight... Teresa... insane" you tried to explain but couldn't get the words out.

"Maybe we should help you. You look more hurt than Yugo" Ukyo said examining your arm.

"No. Help Yugo first" you said before losing consciousness.

~Later~

You opened your eyes. Yugo was asleep in the chair, head on your bed.

Xhaka came in. He nodded at Yugo and said "he was fine but you lost a lot of blood. He never left your side. Even to eat"

He walked over to you and looked at your arm. "What happened?" He asked again as Ukyo and Quon walked in.

You sat up in bed. Then you started talking. "Teresa kidnapped me. Yugo tried to rescue me but she knocked him out. Turns out she umm... loved him? Then she tried to kill me - yandere - and I somehow escaped but she tried to kill me again so I fought back and she stabbed herself and I helped Yugo out."

"He fainted right?" Quon asked. You nodded. "Yeah. Well there was blood so I'm not surprised" Ukyo Said.

That's when Yugo woke up. "We'll go now" Xhaka said.  And Ukyo and Quon followed him out.

"Thanks for... umm.. saving? Saving me" he said. You nodded. "I'm just glad you're ok."

"Just so you know. I love you too" Yugo said smiling. "You heard me" you said. He nodded. "Im glad to hear that." You said laying back down.

"I'm gonna go now. I'll come back later." Then he kissed your forehead.

You smiled and blushed. He walked out and once you were sure he was gone you tried to contain your squeal in.

You knew he loved you and you alone all along.

Now he was yours.

FOREVER.