Female!Wakiya x Reader

"Wakiya! I need your help with something" a voice yelled. Styx' s head popped out from behind her room.

"Why?" Wakiya asked as he hugged you closer. Styx grinned slyly. "Y/N you come to"

"I don't wanna" you whined. "Well you'll come no matter what" Styx said firmly. She grabbed Wakiya by his ponytail and you by your shirt.

Then she dragged the both of you to her room. "Well this is a mess" you commented as you stepped over a thrown book.

"I'll clean up later" She went to her desk and picked up a cup. "Drink up" she said brightly to Wakiya.

"Make her drink up" wakiya said giving it to you. You rolled your eyes. "I'm not stupid enough to do that."

Styx rolled her eyes. "Just drink it Wakiya. It's good. I promise"

Wakiya looked at the liquid. It was a bright pink. "What is it?"

"I'll tell you after you drink it" Styx said. Then she grabbed another cup and poured something in. "Here Y/N"

"What does it do?" You asked curiously. " this one? Nothing" Styx said smiling.

Wakiya sighed and drank it. "It's not that bad but i-" there was a poof and a flash of purple and a blonde female was standing where wakiya was a second ago.

"Wow.... I like you better than when Daigo drank it" Styx commented as she circled around the female.

The blonde turned red as she uncomfortably looked at her self. She had medium length, blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was wearing a black shirt, a purple jacket with a red dragon design in it, and a purple skirt.

"W-what happened?!" She asked. "Wakiya... you're a girl!" Styx said. You laughed. "It's not funny!" Wakiya yelled as his/her face reddened.

"Seems funny to me" Styx said. Then she pushed them out of her room. "Thanks for visiting but times up. Talk to you later!" And then she closed the door, a laugh reaching there ears.

Wakiya covered her face with her hands. "It's ok Wakiya. Most of her umm.... potions wear off in a few hours" you said.

"Most?" Wakiya asked peeking through her fingers.

"Well some are permanent" you looked at his horrified expression. "but they usually aren't" you said quickly.

She groaned. "It's no problem though. I'll still love you" you said hugging him. He turned scarlet again and you laughed.

"I guess being female will cause you to blush more" you said making her turn an even deeper shade of red.

"Oh shut up" she said hiding in your hair.

~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry... I forgot this request... you should be feeling disappointed and I deeply regret it....

Hope fully me making the other one you requested will make you feel better.

Also a Gou one is next. Yay!!!!