Jay x Ken

Jay was walking down the silent hall. For some reason skipped . She just didn't want to go to class.

And apparently Ken and Honcho skipped too.

Jay almost ran into them but hid behind a wall.

"Jus tell her, man! Dude she's head over heels with you. Tell her" honcho was saying.

"I can't! It's-It's embarrassing" ker said.

What's embarrassing? Tell who? What's going on? Jay thought.

"Ugh... this is complicated." Honcho said and Jay could almost see him roll his eyes.

Jay pushed her glasses up her nose as she crouched lower.

"I'll tell her then" Honcho said. "No I will" Beus said. "You just sai-"

"I will" Ken said. Oh my freaking gosh!!! He talked!! Jay thought. Jay blushed a bright pink.

But then she heard footsteps so she ran up the stairs. Jay saw them wall away and she gave a sigh of relief.

She walked up and into the roof.

Head over heels... in love right? Who likes him? Besides me? No one actually talks to him. No girl at least. I think. But then does Honcho know? That I like him? Then does that mean that he was telling Ken to tell me something? Does that mean he likes me to? No. I shouldn't get my hopes up. Mayne he doesn't. Or does he? I really hope he does! Jay's thoughts tumbled around in her mind.

"What ya doing?" Valt asked.

Jay screamed. Loudly.

Vault covered his ears. "Louder than valt" Shu said removing his hands from his ears.

"Impressive" Rantaro said. Jay blushed red.

She covered her face with her hands. "Please stop" she said between her fingers. She put on her white hoodie and started listening to her music on her headphones.

Ken sat on her left and Valt on her right. Shu and Wakiya began a battle and Daigo and Rantaro were hovering around them.

"Umm...Jay?" Ker said. Jay looked up at him. "Yes?"

"Can we talk?" Jay nodded as Valt pushed his way to see you two. Ken blushed and stood up. "Maybe... alone?"

Valt gave a defeated sigh and sat back down.

"Sure" Jay said. The two walked to the door and were on the top of the stairs when Honcho yelled "ya can do it Ken!"

Ken turned red. "Umm... Jay... I-I've wanted to t-tell you th-that I-I" he stuttered. Jay began blushing as she realized what was going on.

"I like you" Ken finally said as he turned a bright red. 'I umm... like you too" Jay said looking down and blushing.

Fingers lifted her chin and Ken kissed her. When they broke apart, both very red, there were cheers heard from the door.

The two turned a darker shade of red as they saw Valt, Rantaro, Shu, Wakiya and Daigo smiling, laughing, fan-boying, cheering, and any other celebratory thing imaginable.

"About time too. It was hard enough to get him to admit it" Honcho said.

Ken turned scarlet as Jay laughed. "Well I'm glad he did admit it"

~~~~~~~~

Yay another one!!

I never thought OC's were hard. Not complaining or anything but wow.

I like reading them tho? Anyways I hope I can do a wakiya or sisco one next so please be patient for those.