Wakiya x Reader

"Hey Y/N!" I turned to see Valt and I rolled my eyes. "Whad do ya want idiot?" He was my cousin but that doesn't mean I gotta like him. (If you do like Valt I'm so sorry!!!!) He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the roof. "There's someone you gotta meet! He is just like you!!" He? I thought. When we got there I saw a blond haired male with purple clothes. His hair was tied in a ponytail. "Whos he?" I asked Valt, looking at Wakiya up and down, pretending to not know.l. "Wakiya!" Valt said. I rolled my eyes. "Wyveron owner?" He nodded. "Hey...Y/N is it?" He said playing along. "Wassup?"
He smiled, although I could tell it was forced. Valt was looking eagerly between the two. "Welp! I gotta go bye!" I said almost running to the door. "Wait! Where do you gotta go?" Valt asked. I paused. "Gotta train" with that I ran away.
What is Wakiya doing here?

~Flash Back~

A younger Wakiya was sitting on the bench of a playground, alone. Then a H/C girl came and sat down next to him. "Get off my bench!" He yelled at her. She stared at him. "What did I just tell you?!" She sighed and made movements with her hands.
"A-are you deaf?" She just smiled. He did sign language.
Are you deaf?
She began laughing. "No I'm not deaf. I just wanted to see the 'Oh great Wakiya' feel bad" he blushed and ran to the swings. "Hey! Sorry!" She apologized and walked over to him. She sat down and began swinging. He just stared at her. "Why you keep looking at me?" She asked. He looked away. "No reason..." She giggled. "Let's be friends!" He nodded.
Weeks later
"When we grow up well get married!" Wakiya told her. She laughed and kissed his nose. "Calm down little Blondie! You gotta wait!" He looked sad. "But yeah! I guess we could get married..." He smiled at that. "But in return you gotta be nice!" He nodded and frowned. "To everyone!" He started laughing. "what about you?" I frowned too. "I think... I can do it!"
"When we grow up... Well get married!" I nodded and we ran off to play on he swings.
End of Flashback
I have never seen him around school for a long time... I thought he left....
And now Valt thinks we don't know each other. Does he still like me? I think. Then I shake my head. Of course he doesn't like me!! Why would I even think that?!
~Weeks Later~
Wakiya talks to me normally. Although I sometimes notice that he stares at me. I kinda got used to it though. Valt noticed that I was never rude or mean near Wakiya. He never said anything though. Wakiya preferred not to talk about the past. He blushed every time I mentioned any little thing of my childhood. One time I was telling Valt that I used to climb trees and jump off to make my hair fly up. He laughed when I told him that one time I almost fell on a blond haired guy. Wakiya had looked up blushing. Obviously he remembered me falling on him. That was when he told me that he liked me. I ignored it and kept on talking. But it was still uncomfortable with him staring at me. Valt finally noticed and he waved his hand in front of Wakiya's face. He blushed and looked away. "S-sorry" Valt looked between us and then stood up. "Wait for me I'm going to the restroom!" He then quickly ran off leaving us in a very uncomfortable silence. "So..." I started.
"So what idiot?" He shot at me. I shook my head and looked away. He sighed. "Sorry" he whispered. "You broke your promise." I told him. He blushed. "W-we're still too young!" He said. I blushed scarlet too. "I-i meant you being nice to people!" He blushed harder and covered his face. I pat his back softly. He stiffened at the touch but then relaxed. "You haven't changed a bit" we said at the same time. I laughed softly. He smiled softly. "So you still like me?" I asked him. He blushed again. Looking away, he said "so what if I do?" He looked towards me. "Its not like you still like me... Right?" I blushed slightly as I kissed his cheek. "Love doesn't change you know... You taught me that" I told him softly. He smiled and blushed.
"Well... That wasn't hard!" Valt said laughing behind us. We turned around to see Valt holding up a camera. Wakiya stood up and we started chasing Valt.
"Valt I swear if you show anyone I will kill you!"
He ran as fast as he could but tripped. We grabbed both his arms as he tried to squirm free. "I won't show anyone!!! I promise!!! Let me go!!!" He looked at me dead in the eye. "Please!!!" I rolled my eyes as we let him go. He ran off laughing. "Except the bey club!! I'm showing them!!!" I was about to run and get him when Wakiya grabbed me. "They'll find out anyways look" he pointed at Daigo and Ken who were across the street. They didn't notice us.
"How will they know if-" I was cut off by Wakiya's lips slamming into mine. Daigo and Ken finally noticed us and stared at us. When we pulled apart I was blushing madly. Ken just stood there shocked. Daigo had no expression on his face. "Finally huh?" Daigo told Valt who popped out behind me. He nodded happily. Wakiya rolled his eyes as he grabbed my hand. Ken smiled at me.
"Took you long enough!" Beus said.
"Whatever!" I said.
"So?" Wakiya told him.
"So alike..." They whispered. We rolled our eyes and walked away. "Where are you guys going?" They asked us. We looked at each other.
"The park"
"He bey park?" Valt asked confused.
"No" I said.
"The park with swings"