Xhaka x Reader [+(A/N)]

"Ugh. You're so annoying!" You yelled angrily. "I'm s-sorry!" Xhaka said choking back laughter. You huffed angrily as he wrapped his arms around you. "Sorry (Y/N)." He said softly into your ear. You turned a bright shade of red.

"Idiot, I'll still be mad-" You stifled a laugh as he poked your side. "That's not fair!" You said kicking him. He faltered as he almost fell and you took off running. "Dammit, I was so close." He cursed under his breath.

"Xhaka~!" Someone yelled. The dark blue haired female came into view. She grinned as she saw (Y/N) run into the woods. "You still teasing her? C'mon Xhaka, grow up." She said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, I know." He said sighing and looking at her (H/C) hair disappear into the trees. "Anyways, Ukyo is calling you. He says he knows how to beat Zac in his little dance competition." Xhaka laughed. "It's about time. Next up will be Akira." They left together.

"Why do I always bail out on telling you that I love you?" You sighed sadly. "What's this I hear? Crush on Xhaka?" A voice said in your ear.

You shrieked and saw Quon grinning. "You idiot! You scared me half to death!" You said pushing him off as he laughed.

"Sorry. But it's true then?" He asked helping you back up the branch. "Yeah.. but he's dating (F/N)." You sighed. He hugged you. "I know how you feel. Hurts, doesn't it?" He said. You put your head on his shoulder.

"They're happy together, I can't really do anything, can I?" You said. Quon shook his head. "It's ok though. We'll get though it." He said hugging you. You bit your lip and nodded.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Don't cry (F/N). What happened?" You asked her. She shook her head. "We broke up." She said wiping her tears away. "You did?" You asked in surprise. And immediately felt guilty afterwards for being happy.

Quon was with Xhaka who was training in the dojo. "Really, it's just, I couldn't do it anymore." He said.

Then you switched later.

Quon was comforting (F/N). "Xhaka, what happened?" You asked him. "Nothing happened. It just wasn't working out."

"She wasn't like, like..." He trailed off and looked at you. "Nevermind." He sighed. You were confused but shook it off.

"Can i hug you? Please?" He said holding out his arms. You reluctantly climbed into them and he hugged you tightly, as if he never wanted to let go.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He didn't

"Xhaka, it's late. Let's go to bed." You mumbled. You were pretty tired and so was he. "Mm... you're a little to young don't you think?" He said sleepily.

You turned scarlet. "Th-that's not what I meant!" You said blushing furiously. "Right." He said pulling you to the couch and burying his face into the crook of his neck.

(Imagine if you could write stuff and they came true? >/////<)

"Whatever. I'm tired." You said going to sleep.

"It worked." (F/N) said happily to Quon. "Yeah.. it did." He said looking at her. He shook his head and stood up. "Let's go." He said grabbing her hand and taking her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short-

Hallo human. Made it to 700 followers-

YAAAAAAY

So what ya want me to do for y'all?

Any suggestions cuz i have no idea-

:p