Zac x Reader x Akira

Sigh. Zac and Akira. Two very famous idols. Both in love with an ordinary girl.

Y/N L/N.

But then. She's loved by everyone. I mean, C'mon, She's a wicked strong blader and is very pretty. H/L H/C hair. E/C eyes. Soft S/C skin. Pretty huh?

Well she's stuck in a small love triangle.

Wait. It's not small. Everyone knows about it.

How the two fight over her. Wanna know how she gets through the day? Let's find out!

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

You sighed softly. You walked to Zac's studio quietly with Akira. He kept on talking about something. Honestly you weren't listening.

You were thinking on a new strategy to keep them at bay today.

"Y/N!!" Akira yelled. "Hm?" You looked up at him. "We're here!"

"Oh.. C'mon then..." You walked inside and you sat on a couch. Akira sat next to you. Then Zac burst in thought the doors.

"Zac-Senpai!!" Akira yelled. "Hello my little stars!" He greeted. "Yo, Wassup?" You said yawning. He shrugged.

"New song today~ who'll help me sing?" He asked. You woke up instantly.

"Oh!!! I wanna sing!!!" You yelled. "No I want to!!" Akira echoed. "Aw... little cotton candy boy wants to do it too..." You said pretending to be sad and pouting.

"Let's do it together!!" Akira said, afraid of making you sad. You grinned briefly.

~ After the Song ~

"Your fans are... uhm... energetic." You commented. You pushed a strand to your H/C hair behind your ear.

"Wanna get Ice Cream?" Akira asked suddenly. "Yeah! Ice Cream!!" You grabbed there hands and ran all the way over.

Once your ordered and Zac paid, you headed home. "Maybe... we could watch a movie?" You said turning to the males.

They nodded eagerly. "Ima get snacks, Zac starts the movie, and Akira get blankets and pillows!"

The three hurried to get there task done. When you came back you bit your bottom lip. A scary movie.

Hm...

You st in between the males and put play.

Half way through the movie tow screams were heard. Akira hugged you tightly, and wasn't showing any signs of letting go.

Zac chuckled and hugged you. You were kinda getting squashed but, oh well.

After the movie was over Zac said, "Let's go to bed." You laughed. "Right. When we're scared? Yeah right!" You gripped Akira closer.

You didn't notice but Zac looked a little jealous. Akira blushed but hugged back tightly.

"Fine, I'll stay awake, you go to sleep." Zac said. You laid down and closes your eyes. Akira laid next to you. Once you were asleep, or they thought you were asleep, they started talking in whispers.

"I'm gonna win her heart you know." Zac said. Akira pouted. "But I love her too! She's mine!" He gripped you harder.

You woke up, your face very red. "You two like me?" You whispered. You thought about it.

Your feeling aren't easy to sort out. You love Zac to death, but you can't live without Akira.

"Who Y/N? Who do you like?" Akira asked. Zac looked at you.

"I- um... I l-like... uh... I don't know!" You buried your face in your hands, embarrassed.

Zac and Akira hugged you and kissed your cheek, your blush worsened.

"It's ok." Akira said patting your hand. "We can wait." And then they laid down next to you, hugging you as they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Terrible right? I've been thinking about writing a lemon...

But idk.

Only one tho. On one character. Jsyk I'm not saying I'm taking requests for lemons.

Sorry.

But.

I might write one on a surprise character.

(What the hell am I doing?)

Anyways hope you like?