Lui x Reader!Innocent Part 2

~~~~~~~

Also, I know it isn't all of you but it's kind of annoying when people say "update, update update" like a million times, especially when You say that the second I post a new chapter on any of my stories. Especially the other stories cause it never happens here for some reason...?

I know you like them and that make me really happy, but it does get annoying after a while. I'm sure others feel the same way too. Sorry since I'm not speaking to all. Sorry for wasting your time! Carry on!!

~~~~~~~

You grabbed a bowl and poured cookies in it. You put a hand in your pocket as you walked to the living room with one hand holding the bowl.

"Lui!" You called. He was gone. You groaned. "Siriusly? Again? Fine..." you started lookin for him.

It's a game you both played ever since you were small. He hid while you're doing something. And you have to find him to ge a prize. Sometimes it's fun, other times, not so much.

You sighed as you walked up the stairs slowly. "Lui?" You asked quietly. There was a boom outside and you jumped as you heard the pitter patter of rain. "C'mon Y/N. Let's be fearless." You whispered.

"Rawr!" Someone growled and you shrieked in fright.

"L-lui!" You whined. You walked slowly as the thunder boomed outside. Every single boom managed to scare you. So much for being fearless.

You opened the door to his room and there was complete and utter silence. You tiptoed over to his bed. Nope. Wasn't there.

So you closed the door and went to the other room. You looked inside and realized it was his training room. So you closed the door quickly and walked away.

There was no way you would go in there again. Not after last time. You shuddered. You grabbed your arm, a thin, slowly healing scar went to your elbow to your wrist.

Whatever. It wasn't Lui's fault. You do rinsed your search. You opened the door to another room. You heard mumbling.

"No just say it, what the he'll is wrong with You?" A voice said angrily. Huh? Wut?

Your large E/C eyes blinked in surprise. "Just saying it is alright! Say it!" Lui growled at his self.

"I... i... can't... do it! Ok. I... love you. Ugh so hard." He growled. Aww... this was cute. You loved him too! He was the best friend ever!

(So freaking innocent >^<)

You walked over to Lui and hugged him. "Found You!!" You squealed. He hugged back, a light blush on his cheeks. He rested his chin on your hair.

"So innocent... I can't do it." He mumbled. "I'm not innocent!" You huffed. He chuckled. "Right." He hugged you.

"Ah... whatever." You pouted but let him hug you. "Fine... I may not know a lot of things but I know how to do this!"

"Yeah? And what's tha- mph!" You cut him off by kissing him. But when you pulled away your face was literally on fire.

Guess who's not that innocent anymore?

"Well- uh... bye." And forgetting about everything you ran to his room and hid yourself in his blankets.

Lui was left in a daze. He raised his fingers to his lips. Then he stood up and went downsatirs. He wanted to go and check on you but at the same time he didn't.

To embarrassed.

But you? You accidentally fell asleep. Woops...

Lui crept up the stairs and saw you hugging a pillow and snoring softly. He found that adorable. And he soon found his self next to you, arms wrapped around your waist and hugging you tightly to him.

That's when you realized, you loved him. That small action triggered your feelings. And love began blossoming. Except little innocent you will take your time admitting that to yourself and others.

(And a lemon begins..... JK)

~~~~~~

●□●

Wow I did it!! Wow... and in school to... lol.