Xhaka X Reader

I'm standing here alone in the rain. I've been walking around looking for Toko. Nika had come to the dojo alone and was crying. She said she looked away for a second and Toko got lost.

~Valt POV~

So far so good. I am surprised how good of an ctore those two are. Now to get Y/N and Xhaka in a cave... Or a hole...

~No Ones POV~

Y/N had been looking all over the place yelling tokos name. She groaned as she slipped off the tree and fell. Two arms caught her. She turned to see Xhaka.
"Nice catch"
"Thanks... Any luck?" The H/C head shook side to side. Xhaka sighed. "You can put me down now"
"Oh! Sorry" he smiled as the girl jumped back onto a tree. "Wait a minute.... That cave is glowing pink!!" Xhaka was confused. "A forest and a pink light...wow...." The two started running to find a cave with Pink, Red, And White balloons in shape of hearts. A table in pink and white sat in the middle with two roses lazily looking at them.
"Toko!" Y/N yelled. She ran to what seemed to be Toko. But with the wind of her run the cardboard fell over.
"Huh? What's this?" Xhaka looked at the cardboard. Then suddenly the entrance dissapeared. A rock was rolled in front of the entrance. The two ran but were too late. They groaned. "I can't move that" Xhaka said unhappily.
"So were stuck here... Great..."
The two sat on the chairs.
"Wait...." Y/N looked around finally noticing the decoration. "What's going on?" Xhaka looks at the balloons and the rose petals on the floor. The girl started blushing as she found a note on the table.
"What does it say?" Xhaka asked warily.
Dear Y/N and Xhaka,
Toko is fine and with his friends son now its your turn to have some fun. We already know you two like each other. But you two seem to not know. Which is why we have to push you into it.
Y/N~ good luck... Don't freak out... Your welcome...
                                          A Friend
We groaned. "Valt..." Xhaka said. But I shook my head.
"Daigo and Ken... They just want to blame it on Valt because he's the type of person to do this" I reasoned. Then I paused. "Do you... Like me?" I asked. Xhaka looked at the roses. "Y-yeah" he started blushing slightly. "Do you?" Now it was my turn to look away. But then I resisted the urge and looked him in the eyes as I nodded.
(Calm down girl you're confessing love not having an interview!!)
I was pretty sure he was going to laugh when I said "yeah..." He just stared at me. "I've wanted so long for you to say that..." He whispers. He then looks at the ground. He hestitaes before getting up and walking to me. "May I... Kiss you?"
I feel numb. Instead of words I nod afraid of saying something and ruining the moment. He slowly leans in and presses his lips to mine. The effect is immediate. My arm wrapped around his neck and the other grabbed a fistful of his hair. There was nothing that could ruin this...
*FLASH* except this...
Cameras flash almost blinding me. Xhaka instantly freezes and looks around. We stand up back to back and find that the rock had been removed. We see Valt looking at us. He looked nervous. "H-hey g-guys!" He says. We glare at him and he immediately turns around and runs. "Hurry up Valt!!!" We hear a voice yelling.
"Come on Big Bro!!"
"Run faster!!!"
He runs as fast as his legs can carry him but a few feet away from the dojo he falls in a hole. Xhaka stands on the edge with me by his side. "Valt..." I start. He looks scared as he scrambles to his feet and backs into a corner. (You better be scared shorty!)
"We're not gonna hurt you!" Xhaka says obviously holding in laughter.
"Y-you're not?" He asks confused.
"B-but I trapped you in a cave! And you though Toko was lost!" He says. "So you do wanna get punished?" I say. He shakes his head furiously. "No it wasn't me! I-it was... It was... Ken! Ken and Daigo did this! A-and Ukyo!!" He finally yells. He smiles happy with his cover. "At least y'all are together now! Right?" He says. We look at each other and smile.
"No"
"Nope"
"We hate each other now!" We said in perfect sync. Valt looks aghast. And we start laughing. "Just kidding!" And I kiss Valt's forehead. "Thanks" we say and he smiles happily. "Now to punish the guys!!" He yells happily. And after we helped him out he ran again to the dojo. But instead to getting there a rope flies out of nowhere and grabs his ankle.
"HELP ME!!!""
He yells. We smile and I climb the tree. After getting him down I pat his shoulder. "You see this is what people call...karma!"
Poor Valt he was terrified of what was gonna come next so he behaved as well as he could. Xhaka and I were perfectly happy. But we did wish they hadn't scared us like that. I'm just glad it was just a joke... I think as I see Toko and Nika scolding Valt.
~~~~~~~
A/N
Was this any good? I kinda feel as if you can tell my brain is dying.....
Anyways hope you like!
'Tis all!