Ken x Reader

Bullying up ahead, if ya want to skip to the "•°•°•°•°•" part. You have been warned♧

"Ow!" You were pushed against the wall, a fist connecting with your jaw. Another male grunted as he was pushed next to you. "Look at them!" A male said laughing. "They're so pathetic!" His friend said. You whimpered as your stomach received a series of blows. A small whimper escape the green eyed male next to you.

You didn't know his name, or who he was exactly. All you knew was that he was also one of the main targets for the bullies in this school. You couldn't do anything against them, last time you tried to tell someone you were almost killed. And not just by them but by there older brothers. And that really hurt.

And so here you were, trying to shield yourself from the pain, but failing miserably. Your head throbbed and you could barely stand up. You looked to the side and saw the male crouching and shaking in a little ball. Though that didn't help his back, it protected his face from getting hurt.

"What are you looking at you worthless piece of ****?" The red haired female said kicking you. "O-" You coughed out blood and started choking on it. Panic made it's way into her face as he looked at the leader. "As long as she doesn't die." He said glaring at your way. You flinched as you gripped you bey tightly. "Hey, what's this?" He said prying it from your fingers. "N-n-n-no!" You said weakly trying to get it back.

He just stepped on your hand and a loud crack reached your ears. You flinched, though the pain didn't seem to set in yet. "You? You're the weak, pathetic blader rumoured to be in the school?" He scoffed. He pulled your beyblade and held it above your head. You whimpered and tried to reach out to it.

Someone kicked your hand. "Hm... should I destroy this?" He said twirling it in his fingers. "P-p-please, I'm b-b-begging you. D-d-don't!" You said. "Don't!" The male mimicked cruelly. "Don't destroy it!" The male next to you looked at you, a bruise forming on his cheek. "Please, please don't destroy it." He whispered, looking down at the floor.

They looked at him. "Whatever." The leader tossed the beyblade at you so it hit your cheek. You flinched as it fell with a small clatter. The male sat up and handed it to you. "Th-thanks." You said as you held it to your chest. "Should we go to-" he started having a coughing fit. "To the nurse?" He said as he looked at you. You shook your head, the movement hurting your head. "I'll help you." Someone said. You looked over and saw a male with a pink mohawk.

His magenta eyes landed on your bruises, cuts, and wounds. He growled angrily. "Why don't you fight back?" He said angrily pulling out bandages and helping the both of you. "Ouch..." You muttered as he wrapped his jacket over your bleeding arm. "It's broken, you have to go to the hospital." He said looking at you. You shook your head in fear.

"Ken, is it?" He asked helping him put on a bandaid on his face. He nodded. "Here. Dab it on your hand." He said giving him cotton and a small bottle of blue liquid. He started opening it but he hissed when the liquid touched his hand. Ben shook his head in disappointment. "C'mon, you're going to the hospital." He said helping you up.

You shook your head. "Wether you like it, or not." He growled pulling both of you to your feet. You sighed grabbing into his arm and letting him lead you to the hospital.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"So your name is Ken." You said as a cast was being fitted into your arm. "Yeah, you're Y/N?" He said looking at you. "Yup, that's me." You said wincing slightly as the pale pink ointment was spread ing your palm. "Stop complaining." Ben snapped. "You're the idiots who got hurt."

Both you and Ken flinched. Ben sighed. "Sorry, didn't mean it that way. But don't worry. They're not hurting you anymore." He said looking at you both with a determined gleam in his eyes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

You were trembling and holding Ken's hand. The bullies were approaching you and no sign of Ben. "So you're the pathetic losers picking on others." Ben said, appearing out of nowhere and leaning on the wall, playing with a lighter and looking straight up at the sun.

The bullied paused before laughing. "You're the best they could do? A short, pink haired freak?" They scoffed. A tick mark appeared over Ben's head. It was obvious he despised his height. "Fine, I'll stoop down to your level." He said walking slowly, deliberately, up to them. 

One of them got cold feet, his eyes filled with terror, trailed down to the lighter then at his leader. He decided that the lighter would be more dangerous than his leader. He ran off quickly. A female sneered at his back as she turned to Ben. "Let's see how tough you really are." She said softly. She bent down, expecting him to hit her.

But she gasped as he suddenly appeared behind her, the lighter pressed against her throat. "A small flick and you burn to death." He said softly. "B-brady-" She said out of fear. His face showed now emotion and instead turned on Ben. "I call your bluff." He said walking towards them.

He faltered when Ben smirked. He flicked it off and both you and the girl screamed. The boy flinched and started running. After a few seconds both females stopped screaming upon realizing it was a fake flame. Ben laughed and dropped her. She started shaking, tears rolling down her face.

"Ah, s-sorry." You said letting Ken's hand go. You hadn't realized when you grabbed it but saw how tightly you had grabbed eachothers hands. "Don't worry about it." He said smiling a little.

"Bullying isn't any funny business." You finished. "It hurts people. And makes them question there existence." Keru said looking at Ben. He nodded, arms crossed. He was in the back of the class, legs casually resting on the top of the desk, his hands behind his head.

"And now you're in love!" Someone called. "Kissing in the hallways!" Someone added making both of you burn bright red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mortals! i'm back!

i know what you're thinking:

is this weirdo trying to update a lot of smth?

i am. Thanks for noticing. First option got, What? 2 votes? But I decided to do it and if I get any ideas, I have my laptop and some coffee. Then I'll write it.