Jin x Reader

If you get triggered with things like depression, don't read just skip this oneshot, I have no clue why I wrote this. I guess to vent out some feelings but... whatever, on with your lives!!^^

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone knew you were depressed. They just chose to pretend not to notice. They ignored the multiple wounds on your arms.

Except one black haired male.

Jin Aizawa.

It was really cute the way he would try to stop you. But you couldn't help it.

That's the thing with depression, you can't do anything about it. It only ends, when it ends you.

And you were so close to ending
it. No. You were too much of a coward to actually pull a trigger, or to stab yourself, or even hang.

No.

It's more like... if you were in the street and a car was coming. You wouldn't flinch. You would just stand, waiting for impact.

But Jin persisted. He didn't flinch at your dead looks. Your short temper. Nope. He stayed with you. Always.

He would even walk you home, afraid you would try to kill yourself. One time a car did hit you two. He pushed you out of the way, thankfully, but you both were injured.

It healed. After two months. But now he's more worried. He knows counselors and therapists won't work. They never work so why deal with that crap?

No. He sticks to you now. He knows exactly how you feel. He won't admit it but he does. He's been through depression so many times before. But then, he has his spirits that bring luck and they somehow save him.

He hasn't had suicidal thoughts since he was six. So he's ok. But now there's you. He tries to help you. Sweet boy, he does whatever he can.

"Y/N. You have to eat!" He whines. So unusual. Usually it's you begging him. He really wants to know what happened to make you like this. Except- there isn't a reason.

You shook your head and pressed your lips tightly. "Please!" He said as he poked the fork to your lips. It was ramen. Your favorite.

But no. You will not give in to these temptations. You have to look beautiful. Beautiful so that no one has to think about how fat you are.

You shuddered at the thought. What a horrible thought! You hugged yourself and tried to shake the image from your mind.

"No! I down want it!" You said turning your face away. "But it's your favorite..." He said quietly, setting the fork on the bowl and looking down sadly.

Oh how you hated making him upset. It's always my fault! You thought angrily. Then you wondered if things would be better if you just... disappeared.

You bit your bottlm lip. If only Jin wouldn't walk you home, just for one day. "You're gonna bite your lip off." Job mumbled as he put his thumb to your lip.

He cleared his throat and took a step back. "You should get some sleep." He said as he yawned. You nodded and went to your room.

You flopped into bed and stared at the Xacto knife on the shelf. You picked it up and let the calming pain wash over you. You closed your eyes to make it last.

But then it was snatched from you. You opened your eyes in surprise. Jin stood there with the knife. "Not... not... not today!" He managed to say past his yawn.

You growled and covered yourself with your blankets. "I hate everything! Life is horrible!! What's the point of living!!" You yelled into the pillow.

"What's- the- point- of- living- when- everything- is- so- damn-difficult!!" You yelled, tears streaming down your face, puncturing every word with a lunch to the pillow.

Jin was crying behind your door. He wanted to hug you, to comfort you, and say he would be there. But if he did, who knew what would happen? You would probably hurt yourself even more.

Jin sighed as you collapsed into the bed, shaking with sobs. As the noise subsided and you fell asleep, a troubled sleep, but sleep all the same.

Jin went downstairs and laid down on the couch.  "Please help me spirits, give me luck, anything, just help me help Y/N."

~Next Day~

You woke up before Jin. You slipped out of the house quietly. You walked slowly to the beyblade park. The one with the arena. You saw Shu and Valt sitting there. You walked up and left B/N there. They didn't notice.

You walked away. Then you took off your necklace. You opened it and out fell a picture of you and Jin. You were smiling and he was complaining. He wasn't a fan of pictures.

You let the tears stream down your face. You gripped the necklace for support. You needed it. Especially right now.

You walked across the street, without looking. You didn't hear the screech of tires. The loud honk. The sound of metal hitting flesh.

The pain coursed through your body. "Goodbye, Jin." You closed your eyes. "Please. Just let me go quickly." You whispered before letting go of your last breath.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Jin shook with sobs. "No! She isn't dead! Please tell me you're lying!!" He yelled. Y/N was on the middle of the street.

"Please..." He whimpered. He held your cold hand in his. "Please!" He repeated as he held your hand to his cheek. Your H/C hair was sprawled around you. E/C eyes staring without seeing.

"I couldn't even tell you..." He yelled as he closed your eyes. He presses his lips to your forehead, your cheeks, and finally your lips.

"I know it's too late but I have to... to say it... I love you."

"I know it's to late... for both of us."

"I love you."