Shu x Reader!Mother

You sighed as Shu walked to you silently. "What happened today sweetie?" You whispered.

He looked up and stared at your gentle E/C eyes. Tears started building up in his brilliant blood red eyes. He hugged you and started crying silently.

"What happened?" You asked again softly. "Th-they made fun of me! I-if Xhaka w-wasnt there th-they would've, would've-"

"Shh... it's ok baby. You'll be ok. Mommy will take care of it kay?" Shu sniffled and wiped his tears away.

"C'mon." You led him away and into your room. You grabbed his backpack and hung it up. You grabbed a bowl and poured some soup in it.

After Shu was done eating he smiled. "Yum!" He grinned. You smiled softly. "Let's go to bed, okay?" He yawned and nodded.

He went to his bedroom and you sighed. Then he came back.

"Aren't you gonna sing today?" He asked. You smiled. "Of course baby!"

"C'mon." You walked with him to his room and he snuggled up to you in the bed.

"Oh, love, no ones ever gonna hurt you love,
I'm gonna give you all of my love, nobody matters like you~" You sang softly. He closed his eyes and hugged you tightly.

"Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life,
Your gonna grow and have a good life,
I'm gonna do what I've got to do~"

He sighed and yawned again. You smiled before finishing the song.

"Rockabye, baby, rockabye~ I'm gonna rock you,
rockabye baby, don't you cry, Somebody's got you,
rockabye, baby, rockabye~ Rockabye~"

Shu started snoring softly as he smiled. You kissed his forehead before getting up and closing the door.

You sighed as you thought of all the work you would have to do. Oh well, I'm doing it for you, Shu! You thought looking up in determination.

~ Two years later ~

"Hello Mom!!" Shu said happily. "Hey, sweetie! Guess what momma got ya?" You said. "What? What did you get me?" He asked excitedly.

A smile spread across your face as you pulled out a red beyblade and showed it to him. His red eyes sparkled. "Wow!! Thanks mom!!" He said hugging you.

You smiled. "His name is Storm Spryzen. I know you'll take good care of him. Now c'mon! Let's go see Valt and his mom." You looked at the old dusty wardrobe in the corner.

A beyblade shone softly at you. You smiled softly at the memories flooding you. You walked to the Aoi household with Shu.

~ Two years later ~

You pulled out a launcher and your old beyblade. "See this? It's B/N. I used to play with Chicharu. We had so much fun!" You smiled at the memories.

"I know that you'll have fun too." Shu frowned. He knew you were trying to be cheerful. You were sick, you had cancer and you were dying.

Shu started to cry. "Please don't leave me mom!" He cried. He clinges desperately to you as a nurse walked in and pulled him away. "Mom! Mom!" He yelled. You smiled softly. But you felt your strength fail you.

"Oh, love, no ones ever gonna hurt you love,
I'm gonna give you all of my love, nobody matters like you~
Your life ain't gonna be nothing like my life,
Your gonna grow and have a good life." You choked up a little as tears ran down Shu's cheeks, grief now filling his eyes.

"I'm gonna do what I've got to do~
Rockabye, baby, rockabye~ I'm gonna rock you,
rockabye baby, don't you cry, Somebody's got you,
rockabye, baby, rockabye~ Rockabye~" You closed your eyes before whispering the last few bits of the song. "Mom!"

~ Two years Later ~

Shu had become more distant towards people. He still talked and trained and went to school. But he was empty.

Walking home, he heard something.

"Rockabye, baby, rockabye, I'm gonna rock you~"

His eyes widened and he ran towards the sound. "Rockabye, baby, rockabye~" his heart pounded in his chest. He ran as fast as he could, longing for the reassurance of his loving mother.

He followed the sound and saw a teenage girl. Her H/L H/C swaying in the wind.

He paused as tears started falling. Disappointment and sadness welled up inside him. He wiped his tears away when the girl stopped. She turned and when he saw him, she started blushing.

"W-why are you-? Did you hear?!" She asked accusingly. Then she noticed the tears running down his cheeks. The broken and hurt look in his eyes. The red tint in the corner of his eyes and his flushed cheeks.

"Um... are you ok?" She asked. He nodded. "H-how do you know that song?" He asked. "Oh- um... I dunno actually. I knew it since I was little..."

"I guess... my dad sung it... You know... You look like him! He told me I look like my mom... I wish I had red eyes..." She said frowning a bit.

Shu stared. She did look like mom. "My mom died two years ago..." He said quietly. "O-oh... I'm sorry..." She said quietly looking at his hand balled in a fist on a red beyblade.

"What's your name?" He asked suddenly. "Oh, it's (Y/N)! (L/N) (Y/N)!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what this was. I dunno? It started out as a good idea but then I messed up...

Oh well?