Shu x Reader!Child

Shu loved his parents. Of course he did. But he didn't know them very well. Probably because they weren't with him for long.

Which is why when they suddenly barged in his life he couldn't understand how they expected him to be happy. Honestly, he didn't show a lot of emotions. But everyone knows he cares.

"What? Aren't you happy to see us?" His mom asked. "N-no! I am!" And, feeling like a little kid, he hugged her.

But he really wasn't that happy. He had grown accustomed to being alone. He didn't need anybody else. Valt, his best friend, was enough.

"Shu, there's someone you should meet" his dad said. Shu looked up at him curiously.

You peeked out from behind your new father.

~Flashback~

"We don't have enough space for her"

"It couldn't hurt to keep her"

"I already said no! She is not going to stay!"

Then a man and woman came in. You looked at them. Pleading silently you smiled. The woman stared at you for a while.

Then she walked past you to the Owner of the orphanage. Your smile disappeared as you realized she wasn't going to take you.

Then another woman with soft white hair and green eyes walked in. You looked up hopefully and she smiled at you.

~Later~

A family adopted you. You couldn't believe it. How could anyone love a small, four year old, little girl?

Apparently they could.

~End~

"This is Y/N" the woman said to the white haired male. His face hardened.

She's going to leave her with me, He thought.

He thought that his parents were finally going to pay attention to him. But he was wrong. They only came back with this little girl. To show love and affection to her.

He gave a cold smile that frightened you a little. Then he turned and walked back to his room.

~Days Later~

They were gone. The parents you thought you had were gone. Off somewhere you couldn't go.

And you were being taken care of by Shu. You were pretty sure he didn't like you.

The others Valt, Rantaro, Daigo, Ken, and the twins did. And they were the ones who took care of you.

You watched them train with the beyblade. You liked Valt. He was funny. And Ken and his puppets.

~A Year Later~

You were now officially five. And you understood that your 'parents' weren't coming back.

Shu was also going against this creepy guy, Lui, in a match. Lui scared you.

He looked scary with his flaming hair, and sharp teeth. Like a shark. (*chomp chomp*)

You were next to Valt watching your brother. Lui looked and saw you. He glared at you and you flinched. But you glared back.

~After~

He lost. You couldn't believe it. You saw him go to the water so you followed.

He was crying. A tear fell down and hit his broken bey. Then another. And another.

He fell to his knees, shoulders shaking. You walked over to him and hugged him. 

You thought he was going to push you off but he didn't. Instead he kept on crying and hugging you.

"It's my fault. I pushed him too far" he kept saying. Over and over.

"It wasn't you fault" you said firmly. He looked up at you. "I'm sorry Y/N. I've always been horrible to you" he whispered.

"Its ok" you said quietly. "Please. Stop crying" you pleaded.

Valt came running. But a bit too fast. Shu wiped his tears away and stood up. Valt fell inside the water.

"Valt!!!" Shu yelled in worry.

But then Valt jumps out of the water. And starts swimming. "Idiot" you heard Shu mutter.

"I'm sorry Valtryek! You got soaked!" Valt said. You giggled.

"You talking to your beyblade rubbed off on me" shu said.

~Later~

You sat on Shu's Bed. Lui said he was going to break him. But you were there to fix him.

You would always be there. Shu walked out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel.

"Read me a book!" You demanded. He rolled his eyes and started reading. Then after he was done, you fell asleep, hugging him.