Shu x Mary

Shu may not show it but he actually loves Halloween. Especially the candy. Oh, how he adored the sweet treats. He and Mary had this sort of tradition.

They usually went trick or treating together. And they scared little kids. Now Shu, being the calm person he was, didn't like it but Mary convinced him to. So he dressed up as a vampire and she dressed up as a witch.

"Let's go!" Mary said grabbing a pumpkin shaped bag. "Yeah." Shu said as he adjusted his cape. He grabbed Mary's hand and they walked outside.

"Let's get candy!" He cheered as he grabbed his own bag. Mary giggled and went with him. The first house was very generous with the candy. He gave Shu two Hershey's bars and Mary two Kit Kats.

Shu smiled. He loves chocolate. "Thank you!" He said. The next house wasn't, uh... nice. Despite the spooky decorations and amazing neon lights. They didn't give them candy. In fact, they didn't even open the door!

"What's the point of showing a display, if they won't give out candy?" Mary exclaimed. Shu chuckled. "Let's just go to the next house." He said smiling. Mary pouted but agreed.

"Oh, it's Valt's!" She said excitedly. She walked up and knocked. "Trick or Treat!" She said. "Mom! Look Shu is a vampire!" Toko yelled. Shu smiled as his cheeks colored slightly.

Nika walked in. She was dressed up as Mabel from Gravity Falls, Toko was Dipper, Valt was... A larger bey bread.

"Wow that's creative!" Mary said. "And you can eat it!" Valt said happily. He broke off a piece and gave it to Mary and Shu. "Its really good!" Mary said smiling.

Shu nodded in agreement. Valt grinned and gave them each a candy bar. "Oh- wait, Shu here!" Valt said as he gave two chocolate Kissess to Shu. "You know for-"

"Yes, yes I know." Shu said hurriedly. The faintest of blushes creeped up his cheeks. Valt laughed and he stepped out. "Let's go trick or treating!" He said, arms in the air, hands in fists, and grin plastered on his face.

Mary laughed. "He is so childish." She said smiling. "Yeah, hurry up!" Shu said as he too ran with Valt, trying to catch up to him.

Along the way the three met up with Ken, Daigo, Wakiya, and Honcho. There costumes were interesting. "I thought you were going to be a demon or something." Mary told Daigo.

He shrugged. "Ken and Boss forced this into me." He said, very self-concious. He was dressed up as Honcho. Ken was Keru, and even his puppets were dressed up.

Keru and Besu were a two headed monster. Wakiya was Batman and Rantaro was Robin. "Wow you guys look awesome!" Mary said staring at them in amazement.

"Yeah, I know." Rantaro said. He reached for his fan until he realized Daigo had it. "I got it." Daigo said as he pulled the fan out from who knows where and began fanning the group.

"Let's go trick or treating!!" The group yelled into the night.

~Later~

"That was fun." Shu said as he put his bag down on the table. "Yup, look how much candy we got!" Mary added as she set her own bag on the table.

"Whitch reminds me, here ya go." He said giving Mary a chocolate kiss. "Wow thanks!" Mary said happily. She took off the wrapper and popped it in her mouth.

"One more." He said before leaning in and kissing her. She turned red but kissed back. When they pulled away Shu smiled sheepishly. "Er- happy halloween?" He said.

"Happy halloween." She said smiling.

~~~~~~~

GUESS WHAT?!?! I UPDATED

So I'm officially awesome.