Wakiya x Reader

2 yrs old

Silent tears dripped from your eyes. Your parents had hit you and had thrown you into this Park. Then they got into a red car and left.

You hoped they would never come back. They had hit you and always called you worthless.

You picked yourself up and walked to the swing. You started swinging and you tried to fix your hair a little.

You started shaking as your sons grew louder. Then a blonde boy walked towards you. You looked at him in surprise. You thought you were alone.

"Are you ok?" He asked. You wiped your tears away as you shook your head. "Where's your mom and dad?" He asked.

You shook your head again. You didn't want to talk about it. "Do you know where your house is at?"

"No house" you said quietly. "You can live with me if you want" he said and held out his hand.

You hesitated before grabbing it and jumping off the swing. You followed him as you walked past houses, apartments, trees, kids, and adults.

Some looked at you. But three boys caught your attention. A short blue haired boy, a pale red eyed kid, and a tall red-orange haired boy.

The tall one was throwing rocks in the river. Then once it jumped 4 times he cheered and picked up the blue haired boy.

The white haired boy just stared.

Warm chocolate eyes met yours and he smiled but then you were gone.

"My name is Wakiya. What's yours?" The blonde asked.

"Y/N"

And there bloomed a unforgettable friendship.

~8 years later~

You were swinging yourself on the swing. Valt and Vaktryek were battling Wakiya and Wyveron.

You walked back to the 'house' to see a tall blonde, Rantaro you remembered, and Kensuke, or Ken, walk inside.

You followed them in silently. You saw Orochi sitting on the bench and you walked over to him. You say next to him and watched the battle.

"Shield crash!!" Wakiya yelled.

Wyveron swooped in and burst Valtryek.

"That's what's going to happen to you in the tournament tomorrow" wakiya said picking up his bey.

Valt picked up Vaktryek and started shaking. He glared at Wakiya.

"I feel bad for Vaktryek. Having you as a partner" Wakiya said. Valt started yelling at Wakiya.

He's started running at Wakiya and Rantaro grabbed Valt.

"Or its because... your just a bad blader" he said laughing.

You rolled your eyes at Wakiya. He saw you and stuck out his tounge quick enough so only you saw.

Valt appeared to lost all anger. Instead he was shaking. He sank to his knees.

"Im... a bad... blader?" He whispered.

They walked away, Rantaro supporting Valt and they walked out.

You ran a hand through your H/C hair as you sighed. "Wakiya... it looks like you broke him." You said.

Wakiya shrugged like he didn't care. "I'm going out to the park" you said as Orochi walked out.

"You go there every day. Can't you stay today?" He said. "I don't think I can. I left something there"

You grabbed your back pack from the peg and walked out. "See you later blondie!" You yelled over your shoulder.

"Bye N/N" he yelled back. You rolled your eyes.

You ran outside. You searched and finally found him. "Valt! Hey Valt!" You yelled.

He turned around slowly and spotted you. He waved sadly.

You ran up to him and stopped, panting. "God... I ran a few feet and I'm tired" you said. You put your hand over your heart. "I'm gonna have a heart attack"

You laughed at his expression. "Just kidding" you said.

"Valt" you said looking directly in his eyes and putting your hands on his shoulder.

"Don't listen to Wakiya ok? Your a great blader. And your getting stronger So don't listen. You'll find a way to beat him. I promise" you said seriously.

He nodded, determined, but you could still see doubt in his eyes.

Well that's the best I can do you thought. Then you dropped your hands and grinned. "Well... good luck" you said. "Bye" you waved and ran to the park.

"See what I tell you" Rantaro said.

You ran back to the park and sat on the grass. "I need to run more often" you panted.

"Yeah. So you can run off to Valt" Wakiya said. You gasped and sat up. There was Wakiya, swinging on the same swing you were at years ago.

"You like him don't you" he said sadly. You shook your head. Was he really that stupid?

"I like someone else. But I don't want to ruin our friendship incase.. he doesn't like me back" you said.

"Who?" He asked, suddenly protective. You walked up to him. "Guess"

"Who?" He pressed on. You sighed. Why is he so impatient?

"You know who" you said as you leaned on. Then he turned red as he leaned in to.

"I love you to" he said before kissing you.

"Good luck on your battle" you said quietly, foreheads touching. "I'll win... for you"