Last day

Jungkook pov

I woke up as I stretched my arms out a little. I felt someone's arm wrap around me as I turn to see it was Y/N.

I move her arm gently off of my waist as I stood up, ruffling my own hair before walking towards the kitchen.

I heard footsteps getting more audible. I poured coffee in a cup before feeling a pair of arms wrap right around me tightly, causing a smile to tug between my lips.

"Morning beautiful.." I mumble lowly.

Feeling her face nuzzle on my back.
"Morning handsome," she replied.

She twirls me around, luckily I left the cup of coffee on the counter before cupping my cheeks, pulling me down to her level as she went on her tiptoes. Kissing me passionately and lovingly.

I felt my stomach twist and turn with excitement as I kissed back, pulling her closer by the waist. Feeling something harden in my trousers.

Not again

I broke it as I cupped her cheeks in my warm palms.
"So beautiful.." I mumble, seeing her cheeks heat up.

She placed her hands under my shirt, feeling her warm touch, causing goosebumps to grow.

I look into her eyes.
"You ok, Noona?" I questioned.
She nodded with a grin.

———————

Here I was, finishing the last makeup before stepping on stage to dance.

The first song was Baepsae, I took a breather before turning away from the stylist after she finished.

I turned to see Jimin with a camera.

Seriously?

I smiled shyly at the camera.
"Hey Jungkook~" Jimin called.
"Hey Jiminie," I replied.

"You ready to perform?" he questions.
I smiled.
"More then ever, just watch me do good," I started acting childish for the ARMYs.

I hopped in one spot with my hands close to my chest like a child.
"I'm soo excited," I cooed childishly.

"Same here, Jungkook-ah. I'm just gonna scoot along," Jimin cooed.
I nodded like a little bunny before he walked away to bother someone else with the camera.

I took a deep breathe, fixing my shirt a little before seeing Y/N. I smiled, happy to see her as she brought me a bottle of water.

"Drink, you're gonna need it since you'll get tired," she says worriedly.
I chuckled.
"I will," I took the water bottle out of her grasp as I chugged a little down.

She stared the entire time. I stopped drinking.
"Is something on my face, Jagi?" I question.
She shakes her head.
"Just love looking at you.." she murmurs before hugging me.

She's being touchy lately

I looked up to see the others calling for me. I looked down at her.
"Jagi, I need to go and perform," I excused.
She broke it.
"Ok, good luck," she kissed my cheek.

Kookie clapping her hands in excitement.
"Go daddy!" she shouted through the crowd.
That placed a smile on my face the entire performance.

———————

I laid down in bed tired, quite glad that tomorrow is the last day but a little upset about it at the same time since this is a nice place.

I felt Y/N throw herself on the bed as she crawled down next to me, hugging my waist. As she held me tight.

"Jungkook, are you by any chance in pain?" she questions as Kookie was asleep in her bed, us in our pyjamas.

What type of pain?

"Me? In pain? Pfft, no," I lied.
I felt my trousers tighten.

No..!

"Are you sure?" she nuzzled herself closer.
"I'm gonna help you when we're back home, Oppa,"

Oppa... I just want to hear her call me that over and over again

I need her

Jungkook you want her

You need her

She fell asleep as I was laying there in her arms in pain. It was too hard.

Take a shower and calm down

I slowly stood up, making sure not to wake her up. As I walked into the shower.

I opened the door before hearing her tired delicate voice.
"Can I come?"
I sighed, loving to take showers with her.
"You're tired-" she cut me off.
"Can I? Please..."
"Come on," I sighed in defeat.

She jumped out of the bed, full of energy all of a sudden as she jogged towards me, throwing herself on me as I caught her under her thighs. Carrying her in the bathroom and inside the shower.

——————

It was the next and final day here as we were all out. Inside the mall. Y/N holding my hand whilst Kookie skips next to Hoseok. Both of them being silly.

"It's the last day guys," Namjoon sighs.
"Yep," Seokjin replies.

We walked inside a clothes store as Jimin, Seokjin and Kookie ran to look at clothes.
I chuckle at their cuteness as the others just stood there.

"They love clothes," Yoongi says lazily.
I nodded.
"Why won't you look, Jagi?" I question.
"I don't want to, I wanna stay here with you," she answers.

She's acting strange

"Are you ok?" I asked.
She looks up to me.
"Yeah i'm ok,"
She smiles.

The others ran back with shopping bags, Kookie not holding any.

"Let's go eat," Seokjin says as he walks faster then the others.
"Aish, wait up, pabo," Yoongi yelled, not caring if people can hear.

Kookie ran up to him, jumping in front of him. Yoongi stopped walking and looked down at her confused.

She signalled him to bend down as he does so. Kookie placed the mask he was wearing a little higher as it was slipping a little.

He smiled.
"Thank you, Kookie," he thanked.
She smiles and nods.
"Blame Jin," Yoongi whispers causing Kookie to giggle.

"Hey!" Seokjin yelled.
Everyone else laughed.

"Let's got eat something, Jagi,"