I Love You

Y/N pov

I shove Jungkook closer to the floor so he doesn't fall as I lean back, closing my eyes whilst tears fall.

This is it, everyone will feel better without me

"No!" I heard Jungkook shout. I felt my feet off of the floor until I feel two strong hands on my arm as i'm dangling off. The wind pushing my body as rain falls constantly.

"Let go Jungkook!" I shout,
"No please I can't live my life knowing you died!" he shouts.

He uses his strength to pick me from falling.

Slowly, he pulled me up to the surface as he pulls me in a tight embrace. I couldn't feel the cold anymore, his warmth covered all the cold and unhappiness from my life.

"Please...stay..." he whispers in my ear as he hugs me tighter, hearing his heart beat fast.

"Ok... I will.." I whisper back.

Suddenly I heard footsteps echo near the door until I see Momo there as she starts running up to us.

"Oppa are you ok?" she asked.

She then turned her gaze to me as she sends death glares.

"You!" she points at me as I flinch, still in Jungkooks embrace.

"You nearly killed my Jungkook!" she shouts as she raises her hand. I close my eyes, waiting for the pain but feel nothing as I open my eyes. Seeing jungkook hold a tight grip on Momo's arm as his face turns serious.

"She didn't try to kill me she tried to kill herself and I stayed with her," he said coldly.

"O..Oppa what are you doing? Let go! She doesn't like you!" she shouts as I feel more tears fall. Hating that she is saying lies.

He stands up as he holds me bridal style in his strong arms as I cover my face in his chest, having enough of this world.

But i'm staying alive because of him.

"Can you stop lying for once Momo. I don't like you I like Y/N. You're the one who tried to take her away from me, separating us. We can be friends. No more!" he walks past her, purposely bumping shoulders with her as she stumbles back a bit.

"I will take him back..." she mumbles

Jungkook hears what she said as he smirks.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you.." he whispers in my ear as I relaxed a bit.

We made it to our dorm as I shiver from the cold.

"Take a shower, i'll make you hot cocoa," he says as he gently places me on the ground.

I hug myself while shivering as I turn my head to Jungkook, nodding my head.

I walk to my bathroom, taking a warm shower as I sigh in relief.

After taking a shower, I got out. Putting on long pj's as I sit in bed.

Some minutes have past by and Jungkook knocked before entering, showing his presence.

He gives out a warm smile as he gives me the hot cocoa. I grab the hot cocoa as I take a small sip since it was still hot, hearing the rain hit heavily on my bedroom window.

My phone buzzed. I turned my attention to my phone as I see a message for Jisoo. I grab my phone, reading the message.

Jisoo: Are you ok? You scared me! Don't ever do that again! Next time tell me if you're having trouble ok?