I Trust You

Y/N pov

I didn't know what to do. I was trapped in Momo's arm as she held a knife near my neck. The man holding the gun on Kookie's head as she cries.

Jungkook looked so shocked at what he was seeing.

Jungkook please

Jungkook walks a step closer as I felt the knife go closer to my neck.

"The closer you come the lower the knife will go," Momo giggles.

Jungkook looked panicked but tried to hide it.

"I swear that stupid baby needs to shut up," Momo growls. The man pulled off the safety from the gun.

"No, no, no, leave her, she's just a baby, sh-she's scared!" Jungkook raises his voice to try and grab some sort of attention.

Momo giggles, making me shake at her movements.

"You really think you can save these two Oppa? Nah ah ah! You need to stay with me," she says, seeing Jungkook's hands turn into fists at the name 'Oppa' coming out of her mouth.

"I have a child and girlfriend, i'm perfectly happy, you need to let go and find someone who loves you because i'm not the one," Jungkook mutters, trying to stay strong.

Our eyes meet, Jungkook shows a warm smile to try and make me feel a bit more safe and happy, trying to calm the situation a bit.

A tear falls down my face as I give a small smile back.

"But you're supposed to be with me, Oppa!" she growls, feeling the tip of the knife on my skin as I scrunch up my nose and eyes.

~~~
Little flashback No. 2

"You're so pathetic," the girl mutters, shoving me to the ground.

I started to cry as she starts to kick my stomach.

She walked off, laughing with her friends as I letted out a waterfall.

The small shy brunette boy that I met in the park, sees me. He runs to me, skidding on the floor.

He knew what happened from all the bruises as he hugs me.

~~~

I reopen my eyes.

"No! Stay with me or I will hurt her!" Momo shouts.

"Move on!" I growl.
She seemed furious at my words but I couldn't hold back all the hate that I wanted to throw at her.
"He isn't yours, he's mine. Find someone else and move on for god's sake!" I mutter. Jungkook shocked at my words.

I letted some tears fall as I looked at Jungkook. Feeling a sharp pain in my neck. I smiled at Jungkook, hiding the pain for him. Mouthing 'I love you' to him. He shakes his head, moving closer.

Jungkook I love you

"Come any closer and the baby will die!" Momo shouts. She kept the knife in place. I didn't care about the pain on my neck, I only cared for Jungkook's and Kookie's safety. More then anything.

She started to cut lower and deeper, near my shoulder as Jungkook stood there in horror. Hearing Momo laugh. Hearing the baby scream, I turn to her, not caring about the extreme pain, to see the man put the gun away but placed a knife near her arm.

No.. stop...

I shut my eyes close.

~~~
Little flashback No. 3