Feeling Betrayed

Y/N pov

Finally, class finished so I stood up from my seat, on my way to meet Jimin.

Jungkook grabbed my hand before I left. I just turned my head to him, showing no emotions towards him.

Y/N don't fall for him again

He didn't do anything but look at me. His eyes showing sadness. I just yanked my hand back and left him.

"Jungkook, just go to Momo, she said she wants you," I say before leaving to find Jimin.

I go through the door, passing a running Momo as I walk outside to the field. Seeing Jimin sitting on a bench.

I skip towards him. Going behind and covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" I whisper as I hear his cute giggle
"Y/N?" he replies as I take my hands away and show myself in front of him doing aegyo.

"My cute princess.." he mumbles as I giggle, sitting next to him.
"I brought you a cookie," he says, handing me a cookie

"Thanks Oppa," I reply. My eyes go wide at what I said.

"I'm sorry.." I say embarrassed, looking down.
"No it's fine, it's cute when you call me that," he replies cupping my cheeks before kissing me as I respond back instantly.

Jungkook pov

I walked down the field with Momo as she holds my hand.

I felt lost and empty without Y/N.

The worst part was when we past a couple, a happy couple on a bench a little far away.

I couldn't see well so I squinted my eyes to see it was none other then Y/N and Jimin.

My heart broke as I saw Jimin kissing her as she gets shy around him.

They then broke the kiss as Jimin rubs her left cheek where the bruise is. Tears threaten to fall.

It should be me

I look away, trying not to feel any broken.

This is what she feels

I felt so stupid for letting Jimin win her before me. Then again I did muck up my chance with her.

Suddenly Momo letted her hand off mine as I zoom back to reality.

"Oppa i'll be back, wait here," she says as I nod.

I lean against the wall of a building as I see her walking up to Y/N that's sitting on the bench with Jimin.

Y/N pov

I laugh at Jimins joke until I see a happy Momo walking to us. That was when Jimins face turned serious. I held his hand assuring him everything should be fine.

"How's the two lovebirds?" she asks, planting her hands on her knees.

"She's doing fine as you see," Jimin replies coldly as Momo laughs.

"Don't worry i'm not going to do anything just.." she grabs my collar

"Don't touch my Oppa, remember what I said,"
she leans near my ear.

"I will hurt the person from your past, Jimin." she whispers as I scoff at her as Jimin quickly grabs me, hugging me in a defence way.

"Don't you dare do that, she's already hurt," he points at your cheek as Momo laughs in disbelief.