When Was She Involved?

Jungkook pov

Jimin went to open the door, he opens it a little to see who it is before the door got forced to fully open causing Jimin to stumble back.

Of course

Momo walked in, the bruises seemed to slowly wore off. She was smirking as her fists were clenched.

She looked right at me.

"Hey Jungkook," she greeted,
"I have someone for you,"

I got confused with what she was talking about until someone walked through the door. Closing it shut before standing next to Momo with her arms crossed.

IU?!

My eyes went wide.
"Hi Jungkook," she greeted.
Her voice sounded the same, she looks the same.

She was there for me when I was young, looked out for me and hold me close especially when I met Y/N. I grew feelings for her but never got the chance to ask her out. I've lost those feelings though, they went to Y/N and Y/N only.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned as I held Y/N closer to me, tightening my hold on her hand.
"Well, to give you my feelings and to win you again," she smirked.

Y/N looked up to me.
"Jungkookie, what is she talking about? What does she mean by again?" she asked.

Crap!

I looked back up to IU this time more serious as I stood up.
"Look, I used to like you when we were younger," I started as I poked her near the heart.
"But that doesn't mean years after, I will still have feelings for you when I like someone else,"

I looked at Momo.
"Same goes for you, Momo. I don't like you both in that way, I only like one person and that's Y/N," I crossed my arms.

I turn towards where Y/N sits to see Seokjin hold her close to him. I look back at the girls.

"I already have a child with her which proves my point," I pointed towards Kookie.
She was sitting on Hoseok's lap as she hugged him close with her small arms barely wrapping Hoseok's waist as she looks up to me worriedly. I smiled towards her to show her that nothing bad will happen.

"That thing?" IU questions as she shows signs of disgust.

Don't make me dislike you, IU

"Yeah, that thing I told you about-" I interrupted Momo's brutal words.
"That thing has a name and feelings," I clenched my teeth, not wanting to get mad as I stepped closer to the two girls.

IU looked at me.
"I was there for you, Jungkook. How can you forget the times that scumbag you call a girlfriend was busy loving and doving with your quote on quote 'best mate'?" she questions.

I clenched my eyes shut and took a deep breath before reopening them.
"I didn't tell her my feelings then. I was a shy, dumb kid who kept his feelings to himself because he thought it would go away," I turn my head towards Y/N as my face softened.

"But it didn't. It just stayed with her all my life and I was blinded by your beauty to figure that you also wanted me for my body," IU gasped as everyone's eyes went wide open.

"Wh-What? What the hell are you talking about?" she questioned as she didn't seem pleased by my answer.

"Because of when we were younger, you kept trying to find excuses to place your hand anywhere on my body, whether it was my head, shoulders or thighs," I growled lowly.

"You just loved me for my thick thighs, skinny waist, smooth skin, but you didn't love me for who I really am inside," I explained.

She looked down as she rubbed her arm before looking up, looking mad. Momo shoving me a little, causing me to stumble a little.

"Are you crazy? We both love you. However, she loves you more, that slut doesn't like you for your perso-" I cutted Momo off.
"Don't you dare call my beautiful girlfriend a slut," I warned.

Jimin stood next to me. Looking mad.
"Look, I was the one that dated that so called slut, she didn't know that Jungkook had feelings for her, she can't read minds you idiots. Jungkook just kept quiet, heck even I didn't know about it. So drop it and leave," Jimin crossed his arms as he crushed his eyebrows together in annoyance.

The girls looked at each other before trying to step past me and Jimin. Fortunately we pushed them back to their original spot so they wouldn't lay a finger on Y/N.

I looked behind me seeing Hoseok hugging Kookie as Kookie's face was nuzzled in his stomach, hearing her little cries as Hoseok looked upset and down about all this.

I looked towards Y/N to see tears already flowing down her cheeks as Seokjin hugged her tightly. Letting her cry on his shoulder as Namjoon was sitting on the other side, patting her back for comfort. Yoongi behind the couch as he kissed the top of her head.

Thanks Hyungs

Tae sat next to Hoseok as he rubbed Kookie's back gently for comfort. I turn back to the girls as they crossed their arms together.

"Leave. Now." Jimin strictly ordered.
IU grabbed hold of my neck as she forced me forward, kissing me as I was in plain shock, hearing Momo trying to take care of Jimin too.

I shoved her off me.

I hope she didn't see

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I growled.
I ripped Momo away from Jimin.
"Thanks.. Jungkook," Jimin thanked as I nodded my head a little.

I looked at the two girls as I held their necks.
"Go away now," I growled before pushing them harshly towards the door.

"Don't come back," Jimin growled lowly.
Jimin shutted the door after they left.

I turn towards the others. Jimin went towards Kookie. Hoseok looked down at Kookie.

"You ok, little fella?" Tae asked.
Hoseok smiled a little as Kookie raised her head towards Hoseok. He wiped her tears with his thumb as he hugged her closely.

"Yes.. Tata," she tried to answer as that warmed my heart.

She's trying, that's so cute

I looked towards Y/N with the rest of the Hyung line. I walked closer to her.

"How are you feeling, Noona?" I asked.
She raised her head up slowly from Seokjin's shoulders, wiping her tears away with the back of her hand, makeup running down her face a little.

"Could be better, but yes.. i'm fine. Sorry Jin for wetting your shirt," she apologised as she looked at him.
"Oh no, no, no, it's ok Y/N. As long as you feel better that's all that matters," he replied.
"You feeling ok there, Y/N?" Yoongi asked concerned.
She nodded.
"Let's make you something to eat, try and feel a little better," Namjoon requests.
"Yeah..." she mumbles.

"I'm here, Y/N. You won't lose me easily,"