Practice

Y/N pov

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes, stretching my arms out before turning towards the window to see that we're landing.

I turn towards Jungkook, seeing that his head is laying on my shoulder. Meaning I slept with my head on top of his.

I turn to see Jimin and Kookie hugging each other, Kookie fast asleep as Jimin slowly wakes up.

He blinks six times before looking at me, showing a gentle weak smile before looking out the window.

The private jet leaned down as we slowly started landing, the road being bumpy as I shook Jungkook a little to wake him up.

——————

He held my hand as we walked past the paparazzi. Hearing people shouting their names.

"Jungkook- Oppa!" a girl shouted.
That seemed to annoy Jungkook as he hates being called Oppa.

I look up to him before turning to my side, seeing the same girl from earlier, walking towards us.

Jungkook guides me on his other side as he held my hand, making sure nothing happens. He lowers his head as he acts like he can't see her.

The girl walks next to him.
"Hi Jungkook-Oppa," she calls acting almost like they both know each other.
The bodyguard comes in as he shoves her away.

I sigh deeply before carrying on walking.

——————-

Jungkook shuts our hotel room door as I lay my back on the shared bed, Kookie with Jimin in his room so she can have fun with him.

I lift my head up to see Jungkook pushing his hoodie off his head before taking his hat and mask off, tossing it towards the little side table. As he ran his slender milky fingers through his shimmery chocolate hair in frustration.

"That girl is annoying me," he growls lowly.
I sigh, knowing that he was talking about that girl.
"I know, Jungkookie. It's annoying me too but she's not here, she's out of the way," I tried to assure.
"For now..." he murmurs lowly.

He sits next to me as I hug him from the side.
"It's ok, i'm here," I assured.
I saw his lips tug into a small smile before he hugs me close to him.

He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his abdomen. He walks towards the balcony as he opens the glass doors. Placing me down on my two feet.

I felt my heart beating faster as I knew we were pretty high. I held his hand as I felt mine getting a little sweaty. Jungkook leaned down towards my ear.

"Hey, i'm here. You won't fall if i'm here, i'll make sure you're ok. You're in good hands," he assured as I felt my heart beat rapidly.

It was dark, the moon was out and so were some bright shiny stars. I turn my head towards Jungkook to see the moon shining down on him, his sharp jawline, those chocolate doe eyes. He was just all I needed.

He looked down at me as his pupils dilated. His iris almost impossible to see. I couldn't keep my eyes away from his as I felt the breezy wind dance around us.

I'm marrying this man in a week

I'll be all his and he'll be all mine

How much better can life get? Having him and Kookie, maybe even another child..

Making a perfect family

He turned his body towards me as he held my waist, pulling me closer to him as I felt my breathing getting slightly heavier, my heart beating so fast I was afraid it could jump out.

He used his hand from my waist up to my chin as he held it, almost like he wants to keep this gaze forever.

He pulls me closer as he starts kissing me slowly yet passionately. The wind continues to dance around us as my hair flows with it.

He slowly breaks it as he hugs me.
"I love you, Jagi,"

——————

It's been two days already and he's quite busy.
I'm in their practice room as Jungkook and Hoseok dance.

I sat near the corner on a chair. Watching them, but mainly Jungkook.

He was wearing his usual white t-shirt with jeans and Timberlands to top it off. Watching them jump around as I heard taps of feet echo throughout the room, bouncing around the walls as sounds of heavy breathing was also heard.

Soon they finally finished as I stood up, holding a tissue as Jungkook walked towards me. I picked a water bottle up. I wiped his forehead from sweat before passing him his water bottle as I see his lips barely touching the bottle, seeing the water flow from the bottle to his mouth.

He shut the lid before wiping his lips with the back of his hand.
"Thanks, Jagi," he breathed out.
I smiled.
"No problem, Jungkookie," I replied.
"I'm gonna quickly check on Kookie," I called.
"Ok," Jungkook half shouted since I was already walking out.

I walked into the recording room to see Jimin, Seokjin, Tae and Kookie in there all with headphones.

Seokjin held Kookie up near the mic as she tried singing one of their songs.
"I'm so sick of this fake love~
Fake love~
Fake love~
I'm so sorry but it's fake love~
Fake love~
Fake love~"

Hearing her little childish yet powerful voice made my heart melt. Jugnkook and Hoseok slowly walk in whilst hearing Kookie singing.

She turned to see them as she smiled but carried on singing, Tae and Jimin jamming behind Seokjin and Kookie.

"Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo~
Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan apado ganghan cheok hal suga isseosseo~"

Slowly Seokjin joined in with her.
"Sarangi sarangmaneuro wanbyeokhagil nae modeun yakjeomdeureun da sumgyeojigil~
Irwojiji anhneun kkumsogeseo piul su eopsneun kkocheul kiwosseo~"

Slowly they finished as everyone started clapping and applauding them.
"You should sing when you're older," PD-Nim commented as her cheeks turned a light baby pink, turning a little shy from the compliment.

"Daddy teaches me to sing sometimes when he's free," Kookie tried to explain as she points shyly towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiles and looks like he's turning a little shy as I held his hand.

"I'm proud of both of yous,"