First Day

Y/N pov

I wake up by the sound of my alarm on my phone going off. I groan at frustration, turning off my alarm. I turn to see a sleeping Jungkook next to me.

I blush looking at his features, trying my best not to go too close to his face

I blush looking at his features, trying my best not to go too close to his face. His pale, milky skin, those rosy cheeks and pink, kissable lips.

His eyes flutter open, his hands stretching out while yawing. I giggle,
"Morning," I say.
"Morning.." he replies with his morning voice.

I stand up from my bed.
"We should get ready, we have school today since it's Monday," I say.
"Great.." he mumbles back sarcastically, standing up while ruffling his already messy hair.

I giggle while walking in my bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth, I walk out of my room to see it empty.

He must of went to get ready

I start to walk up to my wardrobe to find something suitable to wear. After choosing, I put on a black short sleeved shirt with jeans and white converse, letting my hair down.

After, I pack my bag with the things I need for school and get out my room to go to the kitchen, finding Jungkook eating his cereal.

He is wearing a white shirt, jeans and timberland shoes. I giggle at the sight of Jungkook's cheeks stuffed with cereal.

I make a sandwich and sit next to him while eating the sandwhich.
"We have cereal you know.." he says after swallowing a spoonful of his cereal.
"I know," I reply, taking a bite of the sandwich. "I don't really eat in the morning," he nods, stuffing another spoonful of his cereal.

I finish eating my sandwhich and stand up to check the time. I then look back at Jungkook to see him having the last spoonful of cereal before standing up, leaving the bowl on the table. I shake my head and went to place it in the sink.

"Has your mum ever told you to place your dirty dishes in the sink?" I ask him.
"Well.. no?" he looks at me.
I pull a 'Are you serious' face and walk off.
"Hey! I'm being honest!" he shouts before jogging up to me.

We make it to school on time, he is staying by my side since we left, making me blush a little.

As soon as we walked in I hear screaming. I cover my ears.

What the hell?

I look up to Jungkook, he looks like it's nothing to him.

Suddenly, a large group of girls start to run up to us and surround Jungkook while shoving me out of the way, for some reason I felt my blood boil a bit.

They start screaming and shouting at him. He looks at me and smiles.

What the- Is he ok with them?

I walk off, feeling a bit lonely.

I then see Jisoo, I ran up to her and hugged her.
"Hey Y/N how are you?" she asks.
"I'm good, you?" I ask back.
"Oh well i'm doing fine," she replies.
I nod.
"Lets walk to lesson," she says.
"What class do you have?" she asks.
"English in room 110," I reply.
"Cool you're in my class," she says smiling, I smile back.
"Right let's go," she says and I nod, walking by her side.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask, she hums, telling me to carry on.
"Why are there screaming girls all over Jungkook?" I ask.
"Oh it's because he is quite popular in the school, it's hard to make him like you or even be his friend so they try everything in their will to make him show his attention to them," she replies.

I make a silent 'oh' before nodding my head.
"Why you ask?" she asks.
"Oh w-well you see he is m-my roomate.." I reply hesitantly, her face looks shocked.
"Really?" she asked, unbelieved by what she heard.
I nod, "How does he act around you?" she asks, "Well quite sweet and nice actually," I reply. She nods, still shocked.

After chatting with her for a bit, we got to know eachother a bit until we made it to class and the bell went, signaling that class started. Jisoo sat on her seat whilst I stood up, waiting for the teacher.

Finally, the teacher came before everyone else did.
"You're the transfered student?" she asks.
I nod.
"Yes miss," I reply.
"Well wait outside until I call you in ok?" she says and I nod, standing outside.

Students start to walk inside, Jungkook walked inside the same room as mine, he passes by me and looks up, pulling a little smirk on his pink lips, making my stomach clench together tightly.

Finally, the teacher calls me in, I walk in, "Introduce yourself," she says.
I bow.
"Hello i'm Y/N I hope we can all be friends and look after me," I say a little shy.

"Alright sit next to... Jungkook, Jungkook raise your hand so Y/N can see," I see Jungkook, he makes eye contact with me and pulls another smirk before he raises his hand for me to see. I walk up to him and sit next to him.

I felt my heart beat really fast, no way is he going to be my roomate AND my seatmate.