A New Born

Y/N pov

Jungkook's face turned a light shade of pink.

"Ok, is that good with you Mr Jeon?" the nurse asks politely, hands clasped together as she waits patiently for his answer.

I look up to Jungkook, who was sitting there. Blushing really hard.

"Y-yes," he stutters shyly as I giggle at his adorableness.
"Ok, Kookie will be with you in half an hour," she says before leaving, closing the door.

Jungkook looks at me with red cheeks.
"Why my nickname?" he asks shyly,
"Because it will fit her," I reply.

"But what about me? I want to be called Kookie," he says with a small pout as I giggle.
"You are called your little nickname, Kookie-Oppa," I reply as his cheeks look like they could burn up whilst he looks anywhere but me, hearing his heart pound like there was no tomorrow as I felt mine beat for him too.

"Aww Kookie-Oppa you're blushing," I say cutely as I hold his hands before he could cup his own cheeks to hide the colour.
"Noona.." he whines quietly as it was now my turn to blush, him able to release my hold, cupping my face.

"Aww my Noona's blushing, so adorable," he says cutely as he squeezes my cheeks lightly.

"Yah! S-so what?" I stutter, he shows a playful smirk.
"Sooo.. it fits for my Noona," he says in a childish tone as I felt my cheeks burn, my heart feeling like it could burst at any moment if he kept this up.

"Shu-" he cut me off, crashing his lips on mine, making me shocked. Slowly I closed my eyes, kissing him back. Still holding my cheeks in his warm, veiny hands. He licks my bottom lip for entrance which I gladly excepted as he slivers his tongue in. My eyes go wide as I could feel his warm tongue wrap around mine as he slowly sucks, making me release a small moan.

He breaks it as he smirks, my face all red. Turning shy as I look down, fiddling with my fingers.
"No cursing Noona," he says with a playful smirk.

The nurse walks in with Kookie in her arms wrapped in a small blanket, both our attention to the two.

"Here is your daughter, Kookie," the nurse says politely. Jungkook jumped off the chair in joy and started to clap his hands, a couple tears fall down his milky skin as he walks up to them.

The nurse hands Kookie carefully to Jungkook as he starts to rock her in his strong, manly arms. I love seeing him caring.

"She looks like you Jagi," he says excited, looking down at Kookie then back up to me. I felt shy when he called me that.

"Yes she does, she has your feet, hands and ears though," I said as he chuckles.
"She sure does," he says softly.

"Wanna see Mommy?" he asked Kookie in a childish tone as I giggle at him. He starts to slowly walk towards me, handing me her as he sits next to me. Rubbing my arm.

"She's just as beautiful as her mum," he says as I giggle.
"Maybe we could get her a son so she doesn't feel lonely," he says as he gives me a playful smirk. I slap him on the arm playfully.
"Yah! Watch your mouth," I say as he giggles.

The nurse walks in.
"You may go home in two days since you're recovering quite quickly." she says as I nod.
"Thank you nurse," I reply.
"Just doing our job," she says as she closes the door.

"Aww look at my two Princesses getting along," Jungkook says in awe as I giggle.

He looks at his watch, seeing that it's late. He pulls a small pout.

"Aww, daddy has to go home it's getting late and I have to do something," he says childly as he looks at Kookie. I look at him while rocking Kookie to sleep.

"What are you doing?" I ask,
"Oh nothing, just doing something with the others," he says, referring to BTS.

"Oh ok, make sure you're good and healthy ok? Don't get me worried," I say as he nods.

He kisses Kookie's forehead and my lips as he walks to the door.

"See you tomorrow, love you both," he says,
"We love you too Kookie-Oppa," I reply as he closes the door.

—————————

It was the day me and Kookie could leave the hospital. Jungkook drives us three home. Kookie in my arms as I rock her.

Jungkook places his hand on my thigh as he smiles.
"I can't believe I have you two," he says.
"I'm sorry about earlier, I-" I cut him off.
"I know Kookie-Oppa, you didn't mean to," I finish him off as I roll my eyes playfully. Jungkook chuckles.

The rest of the ride was peaceful as we got to our dorms, Jungkook shutting the door behind us. We walked in as I softly place Kookie's sleeping body on the couch. I start to take my shoes off, Jungkook doing the same thing. After taking them off, I pick Kookie up. Jungkook taps my shoulder softly. I turn to him.

"My room.." he whispers as I looked at him confused but went to his bedroom anyways, out of curiosity. I went in his room to see a little crib next to his bed. I turn to him. Feeling a smile tug on my lips as he stands there, looking really shy.

"I built this while you were in hospital," he says, rubbing his neck as his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

I placed Kookie in the crib. Jogging quietly to Jungkook as I hug him tightly, Jungkook hugging me back.

"Thank you Kookie-Oppa," I thanked,
"It's no problem, Noona," he replies shyly.

I break the hug as he picks me up, making me wrap my legs around his abdomen and my arms around his broad shoulders. Placing me softly on his bed as he hovers over me. He leans in for a passionate kiss, licking my bottom lip, asking for entrance as I accepted. Not leaving a inch of my mouth untouched.

He breaks it as we pant hard, trying to catch air whilst our chest rase and fall. He lays softly ontop of me before wrapping his muscular arms around my small body as he rolls us around his bed, making me giggle.

"I love you so much, I can't believe you're still mine," he says as he gradually stopped, us two looking at eachother.
"I will always love you Kookie-Oppa, I know my love was meant for you, even if I have to wait, I will always wait for you," I reply as he smiles, showing me his bunny teeth as I smiled back.

He hugs me super tight.
"I love you, I love you, I love you," he repeats over and over again.
"Don't ever leave me, forgive me, i'm so stupid for leaving you, i'm so stupid for nearly losing you, i'm so-" I cut him off, placing my lips on his. He freezes at my action before closing his eyes and kisses me back, pulling my body as much as possible to him, tangling our legs together.

"Don't worry, I said it before. I'm all yours, no matter what you say or do. You will never lose me even if I have to wait,"

~~~~

Finally, I finished another chapter of this story.

Thank you so much for supporting this book I never thought lots of people would read it i'm so happy. I love each and every single one of yous.

Hope to see you in the next chapter.

Love yourself!

Teo
xoxo