Past

Jungkook pov

I wake up, seeing Y/N's face nuzzled in my chest making me blush at the sight.

I slowly move my arm from her and stand up, going to take a quick shower and come back out with a towel, I put on some clothes and took a paper and pen to write. Placing it on my nightstand next to her.

I kissed her forehead before leaving, going to school.

Hope she is ok while i'm gone for a bit.

Y/N pov

I wake up to see no sign of Jungkook.

I sit up, rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms out while giving out a yawn.

Where is he?

I turn to my right to see a sheet of paper on his nightstand. I pick it up, reading it.

Morning Y/N, if you're up then i'm probably already in school. Don't come, stay home and rest. Call me if you need me. I'll be back. Stay safe.

Jungkook

I place the sheet back down.

What happened last night?

Suddenly, my left leg started to hurt. Like it got slapped on something hard. I shook of the feeling as I stood up from his bed. I went to take a shower and left with a towel rapped around me.

I go to his wardrobe and put on one of his white shirts that were at least up to my thighs. I sniffed his shirt, smelling his cologne.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and went to the door and opened it to see Jimin at the door with red roses.

"Oh, Jimin come in," I say to him as he nods. I moved to give space for him to walk through. "Come, sit down." I say while walking to the kitchen as he sits down.

"Do you want anything to drink? Water? Coffee?" I ask loud enough for him to hear.
"Just water that's all," he replies. I grab a cup of water and walk back to him, lending the water to him and sit on a couch infront of him.

He drinks the water then place it on the side table.

"These are for you.." he says, his cheeks going light red.
"Oh.. thank you..." I reply, getting shy. He gives them to me as I grab them, accidently having my hand ontop of his. I get more red as I move my hand lower, grabbing them.
"Sorry.." I say shyly as I set the roses next to me.
"It's ok.." he replies.

"Why aren't you in school?" I asked.
"I wanted to give you those flowers since you weren't feeling well yesterday.." he replies.

I get shocked.
"How did you know?" I asked surprised.
"Jungkook told me," he replies.
I nod

"You sure know my favourite flowers, weird," I giggle. He turns red.

"Jimin..." I mumble, my head down low.
"You're name sounds familiar.." I say, lifting my head up.

Jimin pov