Memories

Y/N pov

Surprise? What surprise?

I was quite excited but I still kept my time eating the soup Jungkook made.

After finishing the soup, I place it on his nightstand.
"The soup was amazing as always," I commented.
"Glad to hear," he replies with a warm smile.

I lift myself up slowly, seeing Jungkook's eyes go wide as he places Kookie in her crib, softly pushing me back down.

"I'll do it," he says sweetly. I smile.
"Thank you Kookie-Oppa," I thank as he smiles.
"Anything for my Jagi," he says sweetly, taking the bowl, leaving to place it in the sink. I slowly sit up. Trying to hold the pain in to not make Kookie cry.

I stand up, Jungkook walking in.

"Let me help you get dressed," he says.
I blush.
"O-Ok,"

After Jungkook helping me get dressed, he made me wear a yellow medium length dress. Jungkook wearing shorts and a white shirt. Holding Kookie in his arms.

"Let's get to my car," he says as I nod.

We walk out of the dorms as we walk to his black car.

I sit in the front passengers seat as Jungkook seatbelts Kookie on her baby chair. Walking up to the drivers seat. Starting the car.

"We will be in here for a while," he says.
"That's ok Kookie," I whisper.

He starts the engine, driving us to the surprise.
Putting on music to low volume to not upset Kookie.

I hold his free hand, looking up to his face, he smiles warmly at the sudden skin-to-skin contact.

He caresses the back of my hand with his thumb, feeling my cheeks heat up. I kiss his cheek.

"I love you Jungkook.." I whisper,
"I love you too Y/N.." he responds, giving my hand a little squeeze.
"More then you know.." he says,
"It's so hard to believe that you're mine, you didn't leave me even though I cheated or made love to someone else then you. I wouldn't be surprised or mad if you did the same," a tear falls down his milky skin.

I kiss the tear away.
"Love did this to me Kookie, I never felt like this for anyone, I would usually leave if someone did that but my heart told me to wait and love you until you notice, wether it takes days, weeks, months or even years. I know my love belongs to you," I respond. Hugging his free arm, slowly letting go after.

I don't want to seem too clingy

"We have a child, which shows me that you truly do love and care. Something took over you and that's fine by me, I can wait until my last breath. You do this to me, you made me this way, you teached me how to love.
All thanks to you I get to experience something I never went through," I saw him smile, still focused on the road.

"No matter what you do, wether it is stealing, loving someone else, hating your family, hurting my feelings, killing, anything as bazar as that, I would still be by your side," I say.

"I...I never knew that I would find a girl like you, you don't just love my body, but my personality, friends, voice, feelings, probably even my family. I broke your heart so many times yet you still choose to stay by my side and i'm thankful for that, I love the fact that you never give up at what you want and surprisingly what you wanted was me, you are so brave going through suicide, depression sometimes anxiety and even carrying a baby." he says.

"But you saved me from all these," I respond.

He nods his head.
"I don't know what would happen to me or how my life would end up without you. I'm so happy to have you as my roommate," he comments.
I nod my head.
"We wouldn't even have this child or probably even find eachother through this bumpy rollercoaster," I say.

"How much longer?" I ask.
"Half an hour,"

My eyes go wide.

How far is this place.

I start to yawn, Jungkook stopping at a red light, turning his head to my direction, cocking his head to the side cutely.

"Is my Jagi tired?" he questions. I shake my head shyly.
"Don't lie, get some rest we'll be there soon," he mumbles. I nod as I lay on the seat. Feeling Jungkook give me a quick peck before turning to the road, the light turning green.

I laid there, holding Jungkook's hand as the sleepiness takes over. Starting to fall asleep.

~~~

Memory no.2

I'm five years old, in the park with my father.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look a frog," I hold the frog in the palm of my hand, looking at it carefully.

"Leave it down," Dad says.

It jumps off my hand.

"Bye bye frog,"

"Go play with the kids,"
I nod my head, walking to the playground. Trying to talk to people but no one was interested.

I sit down, pulling at the grass as two small boys walk up to me. I look up. The boy on the left had chocolate-brown hair and eyes whilst the boy in the right had blonde hair with sea blue eyes.

"Hi I saw you alone," the blonde says, the brunette looking too shy to talk.

"Yeah.." I respond

"Play with us, it'll be fun," he says.

"Really?" my face brightens.

He nods.

He sticks his hand down for me to grab as I do so, him helping me to stand up.

"What's you're name?" he asks.

"Y/N nice to meet you," I greet politely, bowing down.

"Hi Y/N, i'm Jimin, pleasure seeing you," the blonde says as he bows at me.

He nudges the brunette's arm as he looked a little shy and panicked. I found it so cute. I felt weird in my stomach, really warm and fuzzy inside as my heart beat fastened, not knowing why.

"A-Anyeong.. m-my name is Jungkook, n-nice to meet you," he stutters, bowing down.

~~~

Two in one day, just as promised.

I hope you guys love this story just as much as I love making it. Sorry if you guys see any grammar mistakes.

Hope you guys have a lovely day/night.

Teo

xoxo