Bullies

Y/N pov

I woke up at the feeling of small kisses around my face. I move around a bit, fluttering my eyes open to see Jungkook next to me, holding my arms as he kisses me allover my face.

"Hey, hey that's enough Kookie-Oppa," I say as I try to wiggle myself away.
"Never," he says childly as he attacks me with more kisses, making me giggle.

~~~
Little flashback No. 1

"Jimin stop kissing me it tickles'" I giggle as he hovers over me, kissing my face. He leans back panting.

"Never!" he says as he returns to kissing me.
"Jimin-ah!" I shout childly as he giggles.

~~~

Stop thinking Y/N

Jungkook slowly stops as he pants, catching air.
"We should go school," he says. I look at Kookie sleeping peacefully in the crib.
"But what about Kookie?" I ask,
"Don't worry, someone is going to babysit her, I told them everything and the details," he says as I nod.

I get up, walking to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Getting dressed with a black sweater with jeans as I walk to Jungkook in the living room, sitting on the couch whilst going on his phone.

He looks up to see me ready as he places his phone in his pocket, standing up. Walking close to me as he looks down at my small body.
"Ready?" he asks. I nod my head.

He holds my hand, intertwining our fingers together as I blush.

Still like before

He opens the door as we walk past, closing the door behind us. We start to walk to school.

As we got there, we walked in. People gossiping and whispering to eachother. I look up to Jungkook, winking at me.

The bullies walk up to me.

Not again

"Oh look who we have here.." Sarah says.
"You got your boyfriend to protect you?" Rae says.

I feel Jungkook tightening his hold on my hand as I look up at him. He looks mad, he looks down at me as he flashes me a smile before looking back up with a mad expression on his face.

A girl was behind the two bullies as she pushes them out the way, seeing Momo. She didn't look surprised at all.

"Jungkook-Oppa~" she says sweetly while twirling her finger in her hair. She moves closer to us as she attempts to shove me. I stumble but Jungkook's hold on my hand doesn't go. He pulls me close to him as he looks down at Momo.

"Oppa how are you?" she asks.
"He doesn't like you, get it through your thick skull," I say as I stay close to Jungkook.

I didn't meant to say that out loud.

Momo looked at me frustrated as she gives me a hard slap, making me stumble back, landing on the floor. Jungkook still holding my hand as he looks down at me with a worried face, mouthing 'Are you ok?' I gulp, shaking my head.

He looks at Momo mad, letting my hand go. Momo looks at me angry.
"I said I will hurt the person from your past," she mutters mad.

No.. not Jimin he has nothing to do with this..

Jungkook grabs her collar. Shoving her to the locker.

"Stop trying to brainwash me again. Leave Y/N alone, you're not hurting anyone and if I see that you did, you are in big trouble," he threatens as he looks down at her. She snaked her arms around his neck.

"Come on Jungkook, I know i'm better in bed," she says as I felt tears fall.
"No not really, I used you for my enjoyment, I gave my virginity to Y/N as she did to me, meaning she's mine and i'm hers. She is WAY better in bed then you," he says as he pushes her more on the lockers, hearing her wimp.

I sit there, watching what Jungkook is doing as I felt Sarah and Rae grab my collar. Them start to kick me in the stomach, feeling blood spit out my mouth and nose as Jungkook heard.

He turned to me, dropping Momo on the ground as I saw Momo grow a smirk. I felt like I could pass out any moment as they kept beating me up on the ground.

Jungkook ran up to us. Shoving the girls out the way as he hugs me.
"It's ok i'm here.. Kookie-Oppa is here, i'm so sorry I couldn't protect you on time," he whispers in my ear. He takes a tissue out his pocket as he wipes my mouth full of blood.

"I-It's ok y-you tried.." I say weakly. He picks me up bridal style. Giving the girls death glares as he walks away to the infirmary.

He places me on the bed before telling the nurse.
He comes back shortly afterwards, sitting next to me, holding my hand as I look up to him.

"Wait.." he says as he gets up. Coming back with a wet wipe, wiping the dry blood from my lips and nose before throwing it in the bin.

"All better..?" he asks softly as he sits back down. I nod my head.
"Whenever you're here I feel better.." I reply weakly.

He gives me a warm smile before leaning in, hugging me tight.
"I'm glad that you're ok.." he mumbles. Lifting his head up to plant his lips on mine for a short yet passionate kiss. He breaks it as we hear the school nurse walk in.

"I got the bullies to have a chat with the school principal ok? You may leave in half an hour or so," she says politely before walking off.

Jungkook looks back at me.
"Glad to see that you're ok," he says as I smile weakly at him.

"I will give Momo and those brats a piece of my mind," he says through clenched teeth as I giggle.

"Kookie-Oppa, it's ok really, you've done enough," I assured.
"No, no, I haven't done enough. I have to teach them a lesson,"

"A lesson to not take what's mine,"

~~~~

Ya girl has finished another chapter.

Are you guys enjoying this book? I hope you are.

I will try and publish two chapters tomorrow since you guys deserve it.

Hope to see you in the next chapter!

Love yous!!

Teo

xoxo