Is It You?

Y/N pov

We sat on the sand, ontop of a blanket. I laid my head on Jungkook's shoulder, looking up at the sunset as I smile. Kookie sitting on the edge of the blanket, playing with the sand.

"It's so beautiful.." I mumble,
"It sure is.." Jungkook replies.

A couple minutes past as Jungkook slowly held my chin in his warm, muscular hand as he gently turned my head to look at his chocolate-brown eyes sparkling.

~~~
Little flashback No. 1

"A-Anyeong.. m-my name is Jungkook, n-nice to meet you," he stutters, bowing down.

~~~

I blink at the flashback as I stay locked at his gaze.

He leans in, placing his plump, red lips on mine as he kisses me passionately. He breaks it as I open my mouth to say something but then later get taken by Jungkook.

"Let's check on Kookie," he says before moving close to Kookie, my mouth gaped a bit for wanting to talk.

Should I ask him?

I lean to Jungkook and Kookie to see Jungkook laying on his stomach behind Kookie while holding her waist as he looks over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

I moved next to Jungkook, crossing my legs, Kookie digging her index finger down the sand as she makes noises from her language.

I look at Jungkook to see him smile, turning to me.

"Jungkook I saw you in my memo-" he cut me off,
"Y/N you look tired, should we head back? We have school tomorrow. I think you should rest," he says with a smile.

Does he know what I was going to ask?

"Umm... i'm ok, i'm not tired. Thank you though Jungkook," I reply nicely.

Is he really from my past,

Is it you?

I was back to reality after I felt Kookie stumble ontop of my back as I giggle.

"Be careful to not hurt yourself while trying to walk, Kookie," I say sweetly as I felt Jungkook pick Kookie up.

"Abru," Kookie mumbles,
"Yeah," Jungkook replies as I giggle at their adorableness.

h̸e̸ w̸a̸s̸ i̸n̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸

I look at Jungkook as a flashback of how the child Jungkook looked like, popped into my mind.

I shake my head to forget it as I look up.

Kookie got off of Jungkook's arms as she waddles towards me, grabbing my breasts as she opens her mouth.

She's thirsty

I look up at Jungkook as I sit up, crossed legged, placing Kookie gently on my lap.

"Is it ok?" I asked.
Jungkook nodded.

"This is the place I come to relax and calm my brain from all the bad stuff and there is no one here when I come," he replies. I nod.

I gently pull my shirt and bra until my breasts show as Kookie sucks her milk.

Jungkook's cheeks turning pink, blushing lightly as he looks down, fiddling with his fingers, trying not to make it awkward by looking.

After finishing I place Kookie on the blanket, pulling my bra and shirt to cover. Clearing my throat as Jungkook raises his head back up.

"You know, it's ok if you look. It's nothing.." I say a little embarrassed as Jungkook nods, looking down.
"I didn't want to make you feel awkward or anything so-" I cut him off by landing my lips on his. He looks shocked before kissing me back, holding me tight. We were kissing before Kookie waddled to us, placing her two arms inbetween us to break it.

We giggled as Jungkook grabbed her in his arms. Looking up at me while blushing.

"Don't ever think things are awkward, we are together.. you can... look.. you know.." I say nervously as he smiles.

"O-Okay Noona," he replies.
"Can I ask something?" I asked after awhile as he nodded.

"I had a memory and... there was me and two other boys.. one was Jimin and the other was.. Jungkook..." I started as he looked at me, listening to my every word.

"Did you.. know a girl named Y/N and a boy called Jimin in the park.. little..?" I asked as Jungkook was sitting, thinking.

Jungkook pov

Do I remember her? I mean I did meet a young Y/N with Jimin when we were young but I don't know if it's her. I mean they look a bit the same but I don't know.

"Yeah.." I reply a little unsure.
Y/N nodded.

"I was just wondering that's all.." she says.

I wonder if it was Y/N that's infront of me and no one else.

I hear the bushes shake behind the beach. I turn to the bushes and see nothing. I turn back to Y/N and Kookie, I sighed in relief to see them still in my sight.

"We should start going home," I say as Y/N nodded, picking Kookie up as we walk to the car.

I hear a little short scream, turning around to see no sign of Y/N or Kookie.

Crap where did they go?

"Looking for these two Oppa?" a familiar voice shouts as I turn to see Momo with a knife near Y/N throat and a man with a black mask holding Kookie, a gun on her forehead as she cries.
I look closely to the man with the black mask. My eyes grew wide.

Jimin?!

~~~

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting lately I was busy. But I hope this chapter made for the wait.

Have a good day/night

Love yourself!

Author-min (Teo)

xoxo