A Special Day

Y/N pov

I have been living with Jungkook for 2 years since the day he picked me up from Jimin's.

I woke up in his bed as I started to stretch. I lift my head up to see no sign of Jungkook.

Where is he?

I sat up as I look down at Kookie sleeping next to me. She fluttered her eyes open before stretching her small arms out.

I smiled gently towards her.
"Let's go out, Kookie," I suggested.

She smiled as she sat up.
"Yay! Shopping!" she jumped up and down on the bed. I giggled.

Jungkook must be at work

~~~
Memory No. 5
2 Years ago

I opened the front door as I sat in, shutting the door as Jungkook sat at the wheel

"You're coming at my house cause I have a surprise for you,"

~~~

This thought lingered in my mind.

What surprise?

I stood up as I walked towards the wardrobe, slapping on a pair of baby blue jeans and grey long-sleeve shirt.

I turned to see Kookie dressed up in a dark blue shirt and baby blue jeans. She seemed to have trouble zipping up her zipper.

I giggled at her cuteness as I went down on my knees before helping her zip up her trousers, she lifts her head up.

"Thanks, Mommy," she thanked.
I smiled.
"No problem, my little Princess," I replied.

I held her hand as we walked out of the door and walked our way to the shopping mall where we'll meet Jisoo.

—————

Me and Kookie walked out of Starbucks as she rubs her stomach. I looked down at her.

"You hungry, Kookie?" I asked.
She nods.

I raise my head up to see Jisoo.
"Hey!" she greets with a wave.
"Took you a while," I mumble jokingly.

We both laugh at each other before walking off to buy stuff.

———————

I shut the door as Kookie yawned, stretching her pale small arms out.

"Let's go bed, Kookie," I mumble tiredly.
She nods.

We walk upstairs to Jungkook's bed as Kookie jumped in the bed. I giggle.

"You need to change into something comfy," I commented.
"But mum~" she whines.
"Nope, get dressed, little girl," she stood up as she changed into pjs.

I changed into pjs before jumping in the bed with Kookie, getting under the duvet.

This is how my everyday life is for the past 2 years. I haven't gotten to see Jungkook properly and I didn't like it.

I was glad to have Kookie, she looks exactly like Jungkook, having his signature bunny smile and doe eyes, helps me a lot.