Will you?

Y/N pov

We all got out of Jungkook's house as we jogged towards our cars. I looked up to see that it was still dark, no stars just the dark blue sky.

I looked forward to see Yoongi opening Jungkook's car door for me.

"Hurry, hurry, let's go!" Yoongi exclaims.
I sat on the passenger seat next to the drivers seat.
Jungkook sat on the drivers seat before handing Yoongi Kookie since he carried her all the way.

Everyone was rushing and I wondered why. Hoseok sat on the back right passenger seat, Yoongi placing Kookie in her chair on the middle seat before sitting on the left.

"Where's the others?" I questioned.
Jungkook started the engine.
"Tae, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin are in Seokjin's car," Jungkook answered as he looked around whilst driving backwards to not crash into anything.

Kookie started clapping her hands together after placing the basket on her tiny thighs.
Hoseok started laughing cheekily at Kookie.
"So cute," Hoseok commented.

Hoseok grabbed the basket, placing it down between his legs.

They look good in black suits

Jungkook started driving as Seokjin and the others were right behind us. The road wasn't busy at all, just a few cars here and there.
"We'll be going somewhere to eat," Jungkook hinted.
I nodded.

To a restaurant I guess, but why? Why at 3:57 am in the goddam morning?

"It's not too far, don't worry, Y/N," Yoongi assured.
I nodded my head.
"We going somewhere to eat?" Kookie asked.
"Yes, Princess, we're going somewhere to eat," Jungkook replied as his eyes were still fixed on the road. Pushing the pedal to go a little faster.

Seokjin started ringing as Jungkook answered, I held the phone out in the air whilst it was on loud speaker so the others could hear.

"Guys, we have to push it, it's 4:00 and it'll start getting bright," Namjoon called.
"Shi-" Hoseok interrupted Yoongi.
"Hey! No swearing there's a child right next to you!" Hoseok exclaims.
"I'm sorry, Hoseok, but it'll turn too bright and it'll ruin everything," Yoongi growled lowly.

Jungkook pushed the pedal more, moving faster.
"Then push the pedal, we have to get there faster before 4:45," Jungkook explains, trying to stay calm.
"The speed cameras are everywhere, Hyung," Jimin replied.
"Then push it," Yoongi replied bluntly to Jimin.
Hearing someone kissing their teeth on the other line.
"It's not that easy, Hyung," Namjoon answered annoyed.
"I'm hungry, we should hurry!" Tae exclaims.
"We get it you're hungry, we're hungry too," Hoseok shouted.
"Everybody shut up!" Jungkook shouted, everyone staying quiet.

My arm aches

"Let's just hurry, it's 4:03 and we have to get there in less then 40 minutes. We can argue when we get back, but right now. I just want to give Y/N a night she'll remember," Jungkook explains.
"Right," Seokjin agrees.
"Then let's move it!" Tae exclaims.
I ended the call before Jungkook took it, placing it in his pocket.

He went nearly full speed as I could hear Kookie having a blast at the back.
"Wooooo!" she shouted before laughing cutely, hearing Hoseok laughing with her.
I turn to see Hoseok pulling silly faces towards Kookie as she was laughing at him. Yoongi looking at them with a small smile on his face.

How cute

"Y/N..." Jungkook called quietly.
I turn my attention to him.
"Yes, Jungkookie," I answered.