Best Brother

Y/N pov

It's the next day, i'm home with Kookie. Jungkook and the others went to their own houses.

Mum was at work so I was home alone with Kookie. I was washing the dishes as Kookie waddled up to me and hugged my legs.

I looked down as I smiled before looking back up to finish washing the last plate.

"Mommy?" Kookie called.
"Yes, sweetie?" I answered.
"Where's Daddy?" she asks.

I felt myself frown a little as I placed the last dish on the side before turning the tap off and turning around towards Kookie.

She let go of my legs as she looks up to me with her hands clasped together, she had a small frown on her face.

"Daddy's.. working, sweetie," I lied.
"Working?" she questions with her head tilting to the side.

I crouched down to her level.
"Yes, working is to go out to a place you applied for a job and make money to live," I explained.
She nods.

I stood back up as Kookie tapped my legs, I looked back down to her.
"I wanna see where Daddy's working," she says cutely.
"You can't, you're too young to go where he's working. Come on, let's go out and see Jimin," I crouched down to her level.
Her eyes lit up.
"Yes, yes, see Jiminie," she clapped her hands.
I felt my heart getting a little heavy as I tried not to show her how I feel inside. Wanting her to stay happy and not worried.

Jiminie...

"Come, let's go," I called as I stood up to go upstairs to my room. Kookie waddling behind me, climbing up the stairs.

I opened my cupboard as I pulled out and wore a grey hoodie and some jeans. I turn towards Kookie as I held her in my arms before walking downstairs and outside, walking to Jimin's place.

I stood in front of his door as I looked at his big house.

Wow

I knocked the door as Kookie leant in to knock lightly on the door, barely audible.

A few seconds after, Jimin opened the door in his duck pj's. Rubbing his eyes as his blonde hair was a mess.

After he rubbed his tired eyes, he looked at me then shook his head, wide eyes in shock.

"Y-Y/N? Sis, what are you doing here?" he questions.
I smiled.
"Kookie wanted to see you, I just wanted to spend some time with my precious brother," I commented as his cheeks turned a light pink colour.

I'm trying Jimin

"Sure, come in," he moved out of the way as he pulled the door more open.

I walked in before Kookie started to lightly kick me, motioning me to place her down. I gently placed her down as she ran to the living room.
I turn towards Jimin as I smiled before hugging him, catching him by surprise. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, accepting my warmth.

After a couple seconds of hugging, I broke it as I looked at him, brushing his hair out of his tired eyes.

"So, how's your first day at home?" I asked.
He smiled.
"It's good, this is my own house, not living with my parents anymore," he replies.