Taking off

Jungkook pov

I stood there in plain shock as Kookie was standing on my right just a couple steps forward from me.

There was complete silence except from people walking past. Momo and IU broke into laughter.

"Oh my god, seriously? You make this girl argue at us?" Momo said in between her laughs.
Seeing Kookie shake a bit in anger.
She walked up to them and slapped Momo on her leg. Momo looked down at her before carrying on laughing.

I felt my blood boil as I held Kookie's arm.

Don't hit girls, Jungkook

I walked past them.
"Love you Jungkook," I heard IU call from behind me as I bit my lip in anger.

I look down at Y/N as I felt my eyesight darken, she looks back up to me as her eyes starting glowing in my dark sight.

Oh god she looks good

I licked my lips as I kept looking down at her.

If she'd allow me, I would love her 'til she can't walk for a week. Have all my anger out.

I squeezed her hand as she gave me a warm smile.

Oh my god, so cute

I lowered down towards Y/N, still walking as I whispered huskily in her ear.
"I really can't wait to see you screaming my name on my bed, Princess,"

I sat back up as I thought of what I just did. I couldn't hold back. I looked down at her to see that her cheeks went light pink.

I look down at our linked hands to see the shiny ring on her ring finger.

You're gonna be mine soon, i'll show you everything it feels like to be loved

I lift my head up as I guided them both back home. Shutting the door as we got in as Kookie skipped her way to our room upstairs with her shopping bags.

I turn towards Y/N as I gently took her shopping bags from her hands as I placed them next to the dining table. Before grabbing her hand in mine, guiding her to the living room.

I made her sit down.
"Tomorrow we're going to Japan," I told her as she lifts her head up in a second.
"What? Kookie I thought I said to leave me and Kookie here," she replies.
I shake my head.

"I had a word with PD-Nim. You're coming young lady," I threw back, pocking the tip of her nose.
She shook her head.
"Jungkookie, you don't have time f-" I kissed her to interrupt.
"You're coming," I smiled.

———————

Y/N pov

We were inside the car with the others and our personal driver. PD-Nim and two bodyguards in the other car. We were all dressed up well so it was hard for the cameras to get us, especially me and Kookie.

I look to my right to see Kookie trying to place her light pink mask around her mouth. I leaned in to place it around her ears more securely. Jungkook pulling his hoodie on. I had Jungkook's clothes on me, quite baggy but it was so people don't recognise me as I also had a white mask on.

We got out as Jungkook back hugged me, his arms wrapped around me as he linked his fingers together almost like a protective way

I felt my back pressed against him as I raised my head to look at him.

That sharp jawline...

He lowered his head down as he look down at me.
"Let's go," Namjoon called.

We started walking inside the airport. As soon as we stepped foot first, a crowd of people rushed towards us as flashes from cameras were everywhere, making me feel blind.

I felt Jungkook tighten his hold around me as we carried on walking. Jimin holding Kookie as she sat on his arm, looking at the camera, noticing she was smiling since her cheeks lifted up and her eyes upwards a little too.

Jimin wearing sunglasses and a beanie.

One girl went close to Jungkook as she tried to wave at him, she saw me as she looked really mad but fortunately, a bodyguard came to our side and pushed her away

I looked up to him as he kept looking forward, I letted out a sigh before following his steps, not wanting to step on his foot or trip him.

Finally we got in, I sat down as Jungkook sat next to me, Jimin and Kookie sat on the seats in front of us, facing us.

I took my mask of as so did Jungkook. Kookie slowly following on. Whilst Jimin took his sunglasses off.

I turn towards Jungkook.
"Who was that girl?" I asked.
He sighed.
"I have no clue, never met her before," he mumbles back quite tired.
"Hyung, she might be a sasaeng," Jimin butted in.

Seokjin and Namjoon walked past us as they looked at us.
"We're ready to go," Seokjin says.
"Right, let's go," Jimin replied.

They walked back to the front as I looked at Jungkook then Jimin.
"Guys, I don't know any Japanese, like at all," I told as they smirked.
"We'll teach you," Jungkook replied.
"Bye Seoul!" Kookie half shouted as she waved towards the window.

I look at Jungkook as I smiled.
"That's ok, teach me anything," I replied.
Jungkook's smirk grew as I realised what he's thinking.

I playfully slap his arm.
"Yah, I mean learn Japanese, pabo!" I raised my voice a little.
"Don't ever call me pabo, pabo," he shot back.
I giggled at his answer as I laid my head against his shoulder.

So comfy

I felt the plane start to move as I knew we were ready to take off.

Slowly, the private jet got ready to speed up as I hugged Jungkook's arm before feeling his glossy lips kiss the top of my head. Kookie hugging Jimin as he hugged back before kissing her forehead.

The private jet speeded up as I felt the road being a little bumpy. Slowly getting in the air, taking off to go to Japan.

Jungkook intertwines our fingers together as he gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"Ready to go to Japan, Jagi?"