Don't make a threat you can't keep

Começar do início

Alisha: He is playing along nicely.

Carolina: They don't suspect a thing.

They kept going until they went into a cave to an underground facility. Pure didn't use his eyes but he slowly moved his tails up and down to get a sonar mapping of what was going on and he was using his ears to listen in on anything. He heard someone on the phone talking.

Person: We got him, we can start reprogramming, what about you four?

Person 2 (on the other line): We will get the children and the company and start to see what we can unlock to use.

Seth: Now?

Pure: Now.

Pure got loose and grabbed his pistols. They tried to use the EMP again but it had no effect on him. He was taking out every single guard and personnel there until he came down to the two scientists. They had a microwave gun and fired it but Pure was immune to its effects now. Pure grabbed the barrel and crushed it with his bare hands.

Scientist 1: How can you still function after we sent the message to control you?!

Pure: I will not be controlled by anyone or anything, I reconfigured myself so that I can't be controlled and my other sides feel the same way.

Pure grabs the cell phone and puts it away. He grabs the two scientists and arrested them and the personnel there. He was securing the building until he heard crying coming from one of the labs. He goes inside to see a set of people being experimented on. Some of them were cut open and parts removed but still alive, none of them had radiation but they were in pain.

Pure: Everyone I need help! I got people here cut open and parts removed, requesting immediate assistance!

Alisha: Open up a portal to your location, we don't have time to fly!

Pure: Roger that!

Pure opens a portal and everyone comes through to help.

Daiyu: My god.

Everyone split up and was helping with the victims.

Victim: Help us.

The victim turned his head one of his eyes was missing.

Pure: Don't worry we are here.

Xiao: Pure we can't keep them stable enough, they have lost a lot of blood and some of their nerves and arteries are exposed, they need immediate medical attention.

Pure: Can they be transported?

Xiao: Normal, not enough time, by portal we got a chance.

Pure: Ok, Seth, Victoria, strip any data you can find, Liz, Jade, Trinity, round up the prisoners. The rest of us, let's get them medical attention.

Everyone split up and head to their task. The team lifted them up and brought them through the portal.

Mima: Doctor, we have multiple victims' incoming. We will assist in any way we can.

Doctor: Bring them in.

The team brought them in and set them down on the beds.

Doctor: My god, what were they doing in there, we got a multiple sites of damage.

Pure: Can you help them?

Doctor: I have to go through one by one but I need you all to hold them down while I work I can't give them any more meds, whatever they were doing they got them pumped up on adrenaline and pain enhancers.