I started shaking my head around when I felt her holding my hair down so she could cut it. She eventually gave up because I wouldn't stop and I took that opportunity to throw myself onto the floor and push my way away from her. I eventually hit a wall.

"Don't you wanna be daddy's pretty girl"

I shook my head.

No

No

No

"Come here you brat, I'm not getting paid enough for this" I heard her growl.

I kicked in the direction of her voice, earning a grunt from her. Before I knew it I felt something hard collide with my face. I gasped - shocked as a wave of pain hit me. I had never been punched before.

"I'll teach you some manners" she threatened. I was already in trouble so I spat hoping to get her face. She screamed in frustration before yanking me by the hair and hitting my head against the wall. I cried.

"Camille!" I heard a deep voice shout. Stopping the woman which I now knew as Camille from abusing me any longer.

"Get out now, I'll take it from here." He said calmly but there was also authority in his voice. She let me go and I fell against the floor with a thud.

Rookie.

I felt a pair of arms lift me up into a sitting position on the bed.

"I'm going to take off your blind fold now" I heard him say softly. Successfully calming down my racing heart.

"I'm going to take off the rope around your legs and you can try to escape, you can try to kick me to death but know that there are more guards outside that will catch you at first glance. Do we understand each other?" He asked.

I nodded quickly.

He took my blind fold off and I had to slowly open my eyes because my eyes weren't used to the brightness. I blinked once, twice, thrice before I focused on Rookie's face.

Wow.

He smiled at me and started undoing the rope at my feet.

"You don't look like a kidnapper" I said, eyeing him. He was the definition of prince charming, dark short hair, warm brown eyes. I wasn't checking him out but I could appreciate art when I saw it. Did I just compare him to art?

He laughed while I moved my toes, testing whether I could still feel them.

"I get that a lot, and thank you for not kicking me in the face and running out of here on a suicide mission." He smiled.

Can we get this guy on the front cover of a magazine?

"Why are you allowing me to see you?" I wondered.

"What did you do to Camille that she was on the verge of killing you?" He asked.

"She wanted to cut my hair, so I kicked her, she punched me and the rest is history" I winced as the memory came back.

He touched the side of my face and I hissed. "It's red, probably gonna turn purple. I need to cover that up in case the boss notices."

Again with that stupid boss.

"What does he want with me?" I asked, begging him with my eyes.

He lifted his hand and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. He stared at my face. He took his hand back like he had just pulled himself out of a trance.

"So no to cutting your hair, but I still need to do something with your face" he quickly got up changing the topic.

"Are you guys gangsters?" I asked.

He lead me to the chair and sat me down before opening a drawer that had many makeup products.

"No" he replied shortly. At least he answered something. "Are you going to do my makeup?" I asked.

"Yes" he smiled.

How could he be so smiley and chilled, like there was nothing wrong with this picture. Why did I need to have my makeup done anyway?

"You can do makeup?" I asked, honestly curious.

"Yes, there are a lot of things I can do" he replied politely. A part of me believed Rookie was a good person but I didn't think it was a wise idea to try and outsmart him. Just behave Josie, behave.

I sat there like an obedient child and let him finish my face. He finished quickly and there wasn't even a mirror in this room. Just dull cemented walls and two doors.

How had I not noticed a second door. I watched him pack up everything before pulling out a red fabric. I eyed the material realizing that it was a dress.

"Go put this on" he ordered.

I stared at him, and then at the dress and then back at him.

"There's a bathroom right behind that door, go get changed" he pointed to the door.

"What for? Where are you going to take me?" I asked, fear settling in once again.

He went behind me and I felt his hands untie the ropes around my wrists. I was finally free.

I got up and rubbed my hands. I did not realize he was that much taller than me. He looked at his watch and focused his attention back on me.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, go change" he said this under his breath and for some reason I was afraid of what he was capable of. Rookie tried to be nice to me, he didn't have to.

I took the dress and walked silently to the bathroom. There was no windows, just a toilet and a bath tub. I sprawled the dress on the floor to get a better look at it.

Oh Hell no.