16

Josie's pov

I stilled and listened to my surroundings. I couldn't see, couldn't move but I decided that my sense of smell and hearing couldn't fail me now.

Elena

Elena

I'm scared.

"I can't shift, something's wrong, don't lose hope and don't freak out"

Gee thanks.

My ears focused on the door handle rattling. I wanted to cry, I wanted to beg over and over to be set free but I refused to be such a girl, my mom had raised me better than this. Stay calm, stay calm.

I stilled when I heard foot steps walk into the room, someone slowly closing the door.

"All this fuss for a child" I heard a woman's voice say. "I swear I thought you'd be older"

I could hear the distaste in her voice. I chose to keep quiet. I didn't know who this woman was, who knew what she was capable of.

"So you're a mute too huh?" She snickered and pushed at my shoulder. I flinched, not expecting the contact.

"Who are you? The least you could do is take off my blindfold" I spat.

"Oh wow, she has a bite to her growl" she laughed. "Be patient, if it were up to me those eyes of yours would have already seen the light" she threatened next to my ear.

She clapped her hand "But it isn't up to me, and guess what?" Her voice went higher as she immitated the cliche spoilt girl accent.

"We're going to give you a makeover!"

I felt her grab at my tied hands and she pulled, successfully pulling me off the bed but I suppose she forgot that my legs were tied too, so I landed on the floor with my ass.

"Watch it!" I exclaimed earning a fit of laughter from the woman.

"Forgot about those" she laughed some more. I was starting to get annoyed by this woman, and the pain on my rear end agreed with me.

She lifted me up from the floor swiftly, surprising me with her strength and I landed on a chair.

"I can't do your makeup without actually seeing your eyes" she thought out loud.

Just take the damn thing off.

"I guess I'll just have to start with your hair" I heard her say.

"What do you want to do with my hair?" I asked nervously. My hair was my pride and joy. It had grown so much over the past years and I loved how long it was.

"I'm thinking something short, then we can turn it brown. Like a Bob cut" she sounded excited.

"Please don't cut my hair" I panicked, fear setting in.

"I swear you can do anything you want with me but don't cut my hair."

"Short hair looks good on small girls"

"My pretty girl"

"Don't you wanna be my pretty girl"