6

Leo's pov

"For the third time what's her name!" I slammed my hand against the table and glared at the principal who was watching me with petrified eyes.

I'm sure my eyes were already fully black, my wolf wasn't happy, Adriaan didn't like the fact that this woman here was acting so oblivious to his demands.

"I'm sorry Mr Daven but you have to be a little more specific about who your looking for, we have many girls in this school" she said, her voice quivering.

I could practically smell the fear off her, a line of sweat was forming on her forehead and she had cowarded into her seat; good. She should be scared.

Adriaan was never violent, he's a leader, wiser than me but when something goes wrong, let's say I just sit in the back seat and enjoy the show.

"Your the principal, your suppose to know your students, or what do you expect me to at least know her shoe size" I hissed at her.

She gulped.

Suddenly the door flew open and there stood my best friend Ian.

"Leo, you need to come with me" he demanded and pulled me out of the room while I gave the principal a deadly glare. If it was anyone else who had dragged me out of that room, I swear I was going to bite their heads off. But it was Ian and i trusted him with my life.

Ian is my best friend, for as long as I can remember he has been in my life. His father is my father's Beta, so when I become Alpha he'll be right there with me.

"You've got to calm down, there's no need to threaten the staff" he scolded.

I tore my arm from his grip and glared at him while he had a bored look on his face "You just don't understand" I grunted

"I understand very clearly, you found your mate, she ran away from you and now your trying to get her identity by threatening all the staff in this school" he stated "did I miss something" he added with a questioning look.

I looked at him shocked, how he knew I didn't really care at the moment. He was right, I was wasting my time threatening poor people, They had nothing to do with what had happened to me, but the more I thought about her the worse I felt,

My fists slowly let go and I slid down the hallway wall.

"I just don't understand Ian, she's my mate, the one person in the whole world who was born to love me, why did she run, maybe she doesn't want me" I choked.

Ian crouched down to my eye level and grabbed the collar of my shirt forcing me to look up "Don't you dare speak like that, we are going to find her, your not the only one who wants her here, with you. We are going to find our Luna, hear me?" he spoke digging the words into my soul.

He pulled me up. "Forget about school, right now you have more impotant things to do, first we have to go back and talk to your father about all of this , then we can find your mate, Josie" he smiled at me.

"Josie" I exclaimed. How did he know her name.

"It wasn't that hard to ask around, everyone was talking about the girl who ran and was chased by the Alpha" he made hand gestures at the end.

"Josie" I smiled, her name felt so good coming from my lips, but then there was that small tug at the back of my heart, constantly reminding me that she wasn't here with me.

"Let's go Leo, I'll drive us back to the pack house" he offered and I accepted. I was in no mood nor state to even think about driving.

--

Once we made it to the pack house, I quickly ran into the house, which looked like one of those castles that existed with king Arthur if your getting the picture. I went straight to my dad's office but I had to stop a few times because people kept on stopping me to greet, no matter how frustrated I was, I had to greet and be polite because these people will look to me as their leader one day.

I knocked on the door and waited for anyone to respond. I heard my dad mutter a "Come in" through the door.

I stepped in and found him drowned in his paperwork again, with his reading glasses sitting on the top of his nose. He looked surprised to see me.

"Son, aren't you suppose to be at school , its only nine o'clock" he asked and set his glasses on the table.

I took a second to reply because I hadn't noticed how tired I was and my lungs needed oxygen.

"I found my mate" I breathed out and could feel Ian standing behind me.

A look of excitement graced my father's eyes as he stood up and hugged me. My father is the greatest man that has ever lived. He has grown this pack to what it is today, a family. He doesn't get tired, he's always looking for something to do for the pack and for me, my mom, our family.

He says he's not tired but I can see the grey hairs starting form on his blonde hair. I look exactly like my father, splitting image, but the only difference is my dark hair which I got from my mom.

My dad was almost a head taller than me, he'd always tell me that when I becone Alpha I'll grow to be as tall as him, I never understood that statement, would it be like a second growth spurt or is it just an Alpha thing. Anyways I was already tall so maybe I'll just tower over everyone like my dad already does.

"Where is she, I'd like to meet our future Luna, Ian hurry up and call Ana, your mother will be so happy" he said cheerfully.

"Dad that's the problem, we don't know where she is, she ran away from me when we met" saying what had happened aloud made me feel even more pathetic about the whole situation.

His smile dropped and he looked like he was trying to understand what I was saying.

"She ran away" he repeated.

"Yes father" I looked down ashamed.

He walked around his table and sat down, picking up his phone.

My head shot up at his next words.

"Lucas, get some of your colleagues here. Leo found his mate and it seems we need to find her first"

*************

A/N

I'm getting excited....

I hope you're all enjoying the book so far...

-Monalisi