10

Leo's pov

"What do you mean you left her?" my father scolded me, not fully understanding what I had just said.

Everyone and I mean everyone was waiting for me to come back with my mate, hand in hand. I could see all their dissapointed faces when I walked in, I was dissapointed myself but I knew in my head that all good things come in due time.

"Dad I know you don't understand right now but just trust me please" I pleaded with my father, his eyes searching mine for some sort of explanation.

"But Son, I don't understand, you found your mate but you didn't bring her back with you, you've been suffering so much, am I the only one who doesn't understand what's going on?" he asked looking around the room. My mom had her arms folded and walked towards me.

"You know I support you, if this is what you chose then I will trust you, but our new Luna has to be a part of this pack sooner or later" she looked me straight in the eye and kissed my forehead.

"Stop babying him Ana, he's going to be Alpha and he needs to start doing things that make sense" he addressed my mom.

"Come on, Dylan. Leave our son alone, I'm sure he has a few things to think about" she calmly said and outstretched her arm, waiting for my father. My father sighed and walked out with her. My father could be mean and sometimes difficult to convince but one word from my mother and he would shave his whole head.

I wish one day my mate will be by my side just like my parents. 

To think that a week ago I was a free guy. I went wherever I pleased, did anything i wished. Well anything that my dad considered safe, moving me to a normal school didn't seem like a great idea back then, my father said it was a great place for me to lay low and that I would be safe. Today my whole world has been flipped upside down, I haven't even spent the day with her but she is all that's on my mind. Josie, Josie, Josie.

If I didn't happen to be sent to that school, who knows if I would've ever met my mate.

Being the Alpha's son and next to rule does have it's ups but it also has it downs, that is why my dad is always so hesitant for me to go out even if our pack has the strongest defense force. His enemies, are automatically my enemies. There are people who don't like my father and I understand that, he is a powerful man and some people have not been happy with a few of the rules he has set. 

Then we have the problem with rogues, two weeks ago one managed to get into the Alpha pack house and tried to hurt me, and not hurt as in slap or anything like that, a full on werewolf attack, claws and everything, but it wasn't wise to go against an Alpha as our wolfs are stronger than normal wolves.

My dad thinks I take this lightly but I know that my life is in danger but as long as i'm careful and don't wander off, i'll be fine.

"So what's this about leaving your mate?" I mentally groaned as the sound of yet another voice filled my room.

"If you're going to scold me then I suggest you shut up because my dad nearly talked my ear off" I warned.

"Stop being such a wet blanket, i just want to know what happened when you were out there" Ian sat down on my bed.

"I found her" I paused "She looked as beautiful as I remembered, we talked about a few things, I gave her seven days to make up her mind or at least sort her things out, either way in seven days she will be mine" I confessed.

"Wait so all you did was talk" he pried with his eyebrow lifted.

"Maybe" I smiled to myself.

"Now you won't even tell me, cocky bastard" he smirked