4

Josie's pov

"Whats wrong with you now" i whispered to Elena,

'I don't know something doesn't feel right'

"Please Elena I'm trying to get some sleep here" I whined

'Well I sorry I feel this way"

"No its fine, we'll think about it when we wake up okay" I pleaded

'Fine'

I sighed with relief, that was the third time tonight Elena woke me up because she was restless. Something is bothering my wolf but I can't be thinking about it right now, I glanced at the clock on my bedside, 00:52, Now I really don't have time to be worrying. I have school in less than 6 hours so I can't be awake right now.

Ugh school, Even though I'm just a few months from completing my final senior year, I'll never get used to waking up so early in the morning.

I turned on my side hoping to get a little comfortable, If something bothers Elena something bothers me. Slowly but surely sleep took over my senses and i was out like a light.

"Dont be so hard on yourself no,  learn to forgive learn to let go. Everyone trips every one falls, So don't be-"

I quickly shut off the alarm that was blasting throughout my room, Nothing like Jess glyn in the morning.

05:30

I have a whole hour to get ready. Getting up I walked into my bathroom and took a long bath, i didnt feel like a shower today.

I got out and dried myself, applied my love scented lotion, yeah it's love scented. It took me a while but I decided on going with a simple black Jean, white lace blouse and black flats, and a little bracelet to spice things up.

I grabbed my school bag and headed to the kitchen. I noticed my mom left me some breakfast, she must've gone to work early today, I don't know how she does it. Attending to patients all day, surgeries and has the time to come back and spend time with me. Wonder Doctor Mom.

After eating my breakfast I locked the house and climbed onto my motorcycle. It was only a seven minute ride to school, at least that's how I saw it, With how fast I ride this thing, I'm surprised no one has ever stopped me.

The whole ride there Elena said absolutely nothing, whatever it was that was bothering her must've gone away or something.

But I still felt strange. I got to school and parked my motorcycle next to one of the cars at the parking lot.

I got off and locked my helmet firmly on my bike. I just stood there and looked at the tall building , something seems odd, normally the cheerleaders would be dancing or shaking their pompoms in front on the lawn, but there weren't there, Thinking about it there weren't so many people outside.

I heard faint clicks on the ground, getting louder and louder; Kacey.

"Josie, Josie"  Yep Kacey

I turned around and there she was trying to run in a bright pink stiletto's, a white high waisted skirt and a light pink blouse, very pretty.

She stopped in front of me and first caught her breath. "Morning" she gleamed while clutching a few books to her chest.

"Morning Kay" I greeted.

"So where's Janelle?" I asked. We all usually meet up here before we go into the school.

"Did you forget" she asked and looked at me with an expectant look like her giving me those eyes would suddenly make me remember.