PART 19- CLOSE TO ME(18+++++)

What's up folks? I'm sure you weren't expecting a part today coz I'm habitual of posting late but here I am. This was supposed to be a wedding part but the telly awards happened and some of you wanted to read this so consider this as a complimentary chappy 😁

∆∆∆∆∆ WARNING: VERY DETAILED AND GRAPHIC SCENES SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

PS: THIS IS JUST A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION. SO READ THIS AS FICTION ONLY.
DO VOTE AND INLINE COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME ❤️❤️❤️ HAPPY READING

PPS: Don't skip the lyrics as I add stuff in between in bold. So you might miss on details there.

~~~~~

Harshad wakes up next morning and find his arms wrapped around Jenny as she's ducked under him completely. They might be asleep but their souls are always together, loving each other...they are like twin flames which had been resting in two bodies and now that they've found each other, they make their way to be together.

He shifts a little as his eyes fall on his fingers.. suddenly his heart skips a beat and his lips curve up. That ring resting on his finger says it all. His heart flutters as thousand thoughts fill his mind. His fantasy became a reality last night and it feels so much better than he ever imagined. Holding her close, holding her darkness helps him find his way. He wants his love to only speak through his breath coz right now she's the only reason he breathes. Jennifer's as soft as an angel, BUT damn...she loves with the fury of a demon.

That's his girl

That's his girl. Her hand in his, her heart in bliss and her spirit entwined in his forever.

He remembers the events of last night. They are so clear and vivid in his head. When their hands met at the dinner table as they were seduced by the opulent surroundings and each other. Jenny's more than what he had thought she was. She taught him a lot about himself. About the life beyond the narrow circles of the known ones. It was fun. It was what he had been looking for, for so long.

She lies on the bed now half asleep. He leaves her for now. It was an exhausting night for both of them and the past few days were rough on them. He can still feel her hair in his hands, his firm grip on her butts dictating her movements till she gave in to his full force. She completes him in every possible way and there's no way he'd ever stop loving this woman.

He walks up to the adjoined living room of the suite to do his workout. That smile not leaving his face for the tiniest second and he's stealing glances at the ring and the bracelet that his lady gave it to him, professing her love infront of everyone. He adjusts his headphones as he continues his morning routine.

Meanwhile she stirs in her sleep as she hears her phone buzz. She reaches out to grab it and puts it on her ear as she listens. And then reality strikes. She throws her eyes open and looks around as she misses his warmth. She can't see him around. Jenny calls out his name but doesn't get any response. She goes to check in the bathroom but he isn't there too. J: Harshad! Baby you in there? But nothing. Quickly pulling up a pair of shorts and a lose t-shirt over her head, she goes around looking for him.