PART 35- ABOUT LOVE(18+++++)

Hello beautiful Humans! I hope everyone is safe and surrounded by family in the time of crisis that we all are facing together. Please stay indoors and take the necessary precautions. Divert your mind by doing things you like ( eg: reading this story :p) I know I'm late again but work. Anyways now with the lockdown situation, I've penned this super long and super hot chapter for you. I'll try my best to post two chapters a month.

Some of you have given me some nice ideas that can be incorporated in the story further. Thank you for that. However the votes have reduced tremendously since theast two parts. Let me know where I'm going wrong.

∆∆∆SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER (like most of it lmao) But this has some very graphic scenes. So skip through those if you aren't comfortable.

Please VOTE and leave inline comments so that I can know your reactions to a certain incidents that'll help me make the story better. :))

~~~~~~
Harshad's lying in Jenny's lap as he reads a book while she's scrolling through her phone.

J: Do you think she'll like this? Look at these tents! I'm thinking of getting them to set up these cute tents along with some mattresses. The kids are too tiny to have sleepovers but I'm planning to keep it a day long event and the theme of a slumber party coz your princess wanted a sleepover birthday.

H: Show me? This looks so cool

H: Show me? This looks so cool. I'm pretty sure she'll love it baby. You are anyways a pro at throwing amazing parties and specially the birthday parties. Are we doing something for Halloween though? Coz you can't be having two parties within three days.

J: Naihal's hosting it this time...before she could speak further they are interrupted by the knock at their door. Harshad goes and opens it to find Amyra standing there with her blankie bear rubbing her eyes.

H: Amy! Why are you awake? Daddy put you to sleep long back

H: Amy! Why are you awake? Daddy put you to sleep long back. What's wrong baby?

Amy: I had slept dadda but mommie didn't come to hug me goodnight. So I woke up. I can't sleep now. She moves past him to look at her mother.
Jenny shows her open arms to her daughter who runs into her mother's embrace.