Part 12 - Beautiful Trauma(18+++)

DISCLAIMER: This is just a work of fiction and my imagination. Read it at your own risk. Underage readers I'm warning you, this can be too detailed to handle. So read at your own risk🙈 coz I know you'll still read after all the warnings.
A special thanks to the people who are nice hearted and leave me nice comments and genuine heartfelt praises. It means a lot and actually works as motivation.
PS: the next parts may take time coz I have a very hectic week coming up. So please bear with me if there are delays. I promise I'll compensate. Okay I started writing another story here which isn't needed 😂

Enjoy reading and loads of love XOXO
PPS: Do VOTE and COMMENT
~~~~~

Harshad made her go up and down on him. And he held her, showing her all the complaints and how he wanted to punish her. But they wanted to end all their differences in pleasure orgasms. Jenny cups his face while she rides him.

J: Give me all your chaos baby. I'll find you and breathe you back to love. H: Even in the dark, even in the chaos. I always know. When things don't make sense and everything seems a mess, something inside me is clear. You're the one. It doesn't matter what happens. Nothing can tear us apart. Even if others don't understand. All that matters is that you do and I do. He kisses her deep while stroking inside, his hands kneading her nibs. Her legs tightly gripped around his waist and her hands grab his hair and pull him closer.

They were consistent in love. They had their share of fights. But they loved each other after they were done fighting. They loved hard even when they didn't want to be around each other. Harshad knows happy times are fucking awesome but he needs to love her hard when things aren't working out. They had promised each other they'd never give up on each other and that's how the love stayed.

He remembers the promise he made her the other night when she bawled her eyes out after seeing her stupid ex husband. He had promised himself that he'll never let her go to sleep upset. Coz she just tosses and turns in bed when there's something bothering her. He knew about her dark past and times when she did that and stayed awake, till sadness pulled her into sleep and her tears stained the pillow. He couldn't even imagine to see her in that state. The thought was heartbreaking. And he pulls her close whispering in her ears while she pulled him in deeper.

H: I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry for ruining it for us. I shouldn't have overreacted and instead spoken to you. And he looks into her eyes and they are somewhat sad. A tear drops from the corner and trickles down her cheek. The cheeks that he loves to kiss. J: It was wrong on my part to say that this isn't gonna work out. And I should have stayed more with you. Forgive me for that. And I hate it to the core when you stop talking. Don't ever do that.

And his inner voice tells him: * don't do this to her. She's worth so much more. If she wasn't, she wouldn't care for you.*

Both their bodies are responding slow. Their emotions starving on their needs. But now the clutter starts getting sorted. And he pulls out. Only to place her gently on the bed and kissing every inch of her face whispering words of love and his hands speaking the same. And he slowly enters her. She clenches the sheets and her eyes are shut. Harshad says is his deep husky voice. H: Jenny look into my eyes and she opens them to see his eyes, dark and full of love. And hers are filled with warmth.

One Republic playing in the background:

" When, when we came home
Worn to the bones
I told myself, "this could get rough"
And when, when I was off, which happened a lot
You came to me and said, "that's enough"

Oh I know that this love is pain
But we can't cut it from out these veins, no

So I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors
We ain't leaving this room 'til we bust the mold
Don't walk away, don't roll your eyes
They say love is pain, well darling, let's hurt tonight