Part 3- Dark Shades of Winget 🙈 (18+)

Contains visuals. Read at your own risk

Part 3

Jen feels her phone buzzing. She opens her eyes and looks for it. She sees him sleeping peacefully next to her resting his head on hers and their legs intertwined, his arms over hers. She fits into him perfectly. Her height, width everything matches perfectly and they fix like pieces of a jigsaw. Always meant to be together. She grabs her phone to check the time and it's already over 10. She sees 2 missed calls from naihal. She rings her back.
N: how are you my jen Jen baby? Do you want to go for breakfast? J: NO(she says it aloud) N: is everything okay? Listen I'm coming to see you okay. J: no I'm fine. You aren't coming home. N : are you still high? Why are you acting so weird? Meanwhile harshu is still in sleep but the conversation disturbs him. H: Jen! Keep your phone and come here noo..I need cuddles (he says that in a sleepy cute voice). She keeps a hand on his mouth instantly but it's late. Naihal has heard him.🙈
N: ohhh okay okay! Now I get it why you don't want us to come. Last night full bang bang and all Haan?!! Again? J: blushes.. huh!! No re. He just came over to spend some time coz we needed each other. N: I know in what all ways do you need each other (says it sarcastically). Alright I shouldn't disturb the honeymoon couple. I'll take care of breezer. You two take care okay? J: I love you. Bye. N: and I need all the details later okay🙈🙈 and the conversation ends.
The way he's sleeping is so adorable that she hugs him and showers him with kisses. He opens his eyes to see her. And seeing her this happy makes him forget everything else. H: where's my surprise? J: huh? What surprise? H: don't change your words now. You said during last night's live that you have planned something for us? What's it? Tell me. J: ohh that! For that you'll have to wait;)
I'm hungry. Let's see what we can have for breakfast. And you know I can't cook right and the helpers are on off now that you are here. H: we can have bananas if you have them(being the 🍌 lover our boy is) J: haha. So let's just do one thing. Let's combine my favourite pancakes with your bananas and make banana pancakes? See I'm so smart. Harshad comes and hugs her and says it's been too long and other things need to be combined as well. And he nibbles on her ear. That sends her into a frenzy. But she composes herself. J: moving him. You are getting mischievous day by day. I've got it planned. You know I always stick to them. And I'm hungry. So get your ass here and help me. H: aye aye captain!!
They make banana pancakes and he loads it with Nutella and maple syrup. J: god! This is just a plate full of calories. I can't have this and she turns to leave. He pulls her back and whispers we already have plans to burn out these calories so let's just indulge in this guilty pleasure. She laughs and agrees. They have coffee and pancakes, feeding each other, laughing there sitting and enjoying each others company. Her head is resting on his shoulder and his arms enveloping her. It's a bliss. They have closed their eyes and are living the moment. She opens her eyes to check on him and realises he has dozed off. This is the perfect time to work on her surprise. She covers him with a blanket and plants a kiss on his forehead.
She enters the room which was locked last night. She likes to keep it locked. This is where her fantasies take a hold on her and she's always been reserved when it comes to this. But today she wants to do this for her man. She makes all the arrangements as per the plans. Everything has to be perfect tonight, she thinks. Then she closes the room and goes to check on him.
She goes and sits on his lap and hugs him. He wakes up. J: hey sexy! I think we are gearing close to your suprise. But you'll need to change before that. And a shower would be great too. He gets up picking her along. H: excellent idea! Let's get into the shower. She's turned on but she need to control. She gets down all of a sudden. J: listen! I've worked very hard for this okay, so don't ruin it. I'm going to get ready. You meet me in 30 minutes and then we'll start our game and she laughs. H: baby! Why am I getting second thoughts about it? You look wicked. J: (whispers in his ear)aww you have no idea. Let's say it's a game of control and pleasure. And she kisses him on the cheek and leaves.
Both of them get ready. He's about to wear his shirt when she comes and stands there.